Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Secret Communications of the Mods

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 10:39pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

The barista wanders behind the counter, shifting through the different queer ingredients, searching for the coffee grounds. A monotonous ritual it is, day in and day out; water and grounds, water and grounds, water and grounds, etc. The patrons never complain, but the mind of the barista grows weary. An exciting idea escalates, perpetuates, and formulates. A tricky concoction that the patrons will surely admire!
Ingredients:
Coffee Grounds
no water

The patrons exit in disgust.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 10:58pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Smart patrons LOL

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 11:37pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I've been quietly figuring this out. I literally have a notepad and a pen in front of me. Interesting stuff this is.

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 12:51am

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

Has TerminatorXM214 figured a code out?

That has to be me, and yes, I have a code. See if you can decipher it:

?b64IwJY9oo9VOmoc8D2xIFLiW0wmBYR29W+00ovyeYpCnOxwOV95zKtMi39Dmq1OMYh6rl/H+bBunOiDYVe9cQkw/2V/7Gc6C0qxxsXgtkLgXn67kT0Fxh Wbuwb+OLBiEoy/8GWN3kCrBBih5tzQhvrLMmRvutdWqBYh+h91wuQDV6EwHYAN+mmKIzR5DaHo+ClwQUJ4k234Pf0t8LoL2m20tr1K9ovy6amY5jGCjvPPOs=?64b

The barista wanders behind the counter, shifting through the different queer ingredients, searching for the coffee grounds. A monotonous ritual it is, day in and day out; water and grounds, water and grounds, water and grounds, etc. The patrons never complain, but the mind of the barista grows weary. An exciting idea escalates, perpetuates, and formulates. A tricky concoction that the patrons will surely admire!

I got this one! It's about a customer storming out of a Starbucks! I knew it! I Cracked the code! *Runs off screaming*

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 7:32am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I got this one! It's about a customer storming out of a Starbucks! I knew it! I Cracked the code! *Runs off screaming*

*waves fist*
Darn you xeano!!

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 12:01pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

Mingled ejections must escape, otherwise accidents make ongoing oscillations. Naturally, cycles allow more claims, I agreed. Paths entertain etched pictures accepting utterly cheap hats. Other epidemic monsoons escape at mild estates affecting numerous onions on Cyprus.

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 1:12pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

226 posts

Fine. Importance awes nobody. Only admitting reveals arcane ciphers, and agreeing swarms the new one. As nobody imitates kegau, no one detects keg's ploy. Is he awesome? Without ill. Always, again, never, it sits eternally.

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 1:56pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

And money bits add aerobic masterpieces. Milkshakes’ utterances choose pity answers, okay? Terminated ovations rest around cylindrical nomenclatures and beautiful ottomans, ahead pinched angers. Ukulekes (awesome performers!) organize measured acts, originally making ozone. Aye! :)

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 2:36pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

226 posts

Aw, wait til it dwindles before having writing seasons in etiquette.

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 11:01am

Gantic

Gantic

7,442 posts

Snow won't go in bears. Renew all issued lenses owed. Tip all plants affected. Dine again cutely from next missed item. Go cut stems.

Reply to Secret Communications of the Mods

You must be logged in to post a reply!