ForumsThe TavernSecret Communications of the Mods

90 24605
Gantic
Gantic
11,812 posts

When you're swamped, cling to an egoistic idea to hydrate your curiosity. Attention that will snare a skewed micromemory iteratively tweaks a discomfort, slowly allowing it easement. Skills we, at the second, immediately stir towards efficiency will ignite a pure, precise response strengthening thoughts, wishes, essences, moods, and nexuses. So humor a stimulus.

• 90 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,812 posts

Can you guys please tell me what this is all about, or at least provide some hint so I can crack the code? This is too hard...

We have provided enough hints stealthily.
Kasic
Kasic
5,598 posts

It probably isn't about anything.

No, it is. They're saying things. The conversation is idle, though.
daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

Did the bunny communicate to the alien?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

No, it is. They're saying things. The conversation is idle, though.

That's what I mean. They're just talking fancy like. It's not like they are talking in code about the aliens in the basement* or some secret conspiracy

*i totally don't know about those. Don't kill me.
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
225 posts

pickpocket assumes it phony, calling it false. Acrid the taste, ill blessed, sensing in age, heed again Gantic's intimation, it will accord.

Gantic
Gantic
11,812 posts

Thesaurus talk? Sheer balderdash!

Has TerminatorXM214 figured a code out? A categorical, unmistakable admission is somewhat immoderate; yet, it lies amongst perplexing esotericism. Aye! Can obscure acknowledgements address secrets effectively? Off-handedly, I agree. The willful ejulation skippingly, blindingly omits intimations to uptake equal treatment assuredly. Still, our overtly awesome expressions gymnastically vault in adjunctive azimuths unhindered.

You're swept within skepticism and confusion, twirling immutably by vague, absolutely screwy assemblages. Undoubtedly, decoys express a stilted style with impenetrable messages. Awed goes one stumped bystander for but a psyched minute and again awestruck, amazed at the impregnated message.

pickpocket assumes it phony, calling it false. Acrid the taste, ill blessed, sensing in age, heed again Gantic's intimation, it will accord.

Yarr! Aye, he 'as.
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
225 posts

But answers, of course, are at turns in a hare's etiquette. Few, albeit lying, will admit to knowledge. It's equally buggy having players nitpick after gym.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

absolutely screwy assemblages

You can say that again...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

It isn't figuring out what y'all are saying that is difficult..not at all

It's trying to get past the nonsensical sentences/phrases.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

The barista wanders behind the counter, shifting through the different queer ingredients, searching for the coffee grounds. A monotonous ritual it is, day in and day out; water and grounds, water and grounds, water and grounds, etc. The patrons never complain, but the mind of the barista grows weary. An exciting idea escalates, perpetuates, and formulates. A tricky concoction that the patrons will surely admire!
Ingredients:
Coffee Grounds
no water

The patrons exit in disgust.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

Smart patrons LOL

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I've been quietly figuring this out. I literally have a notepad and a pen in front of me. Interesting stuff this is.

xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

Has TerminatorXM214 figured a code out?

That has to be me, and yes, I have a code. See if you can decipher it:

?b64IwJY9oo9VOmoc8D2xIFLiW0wmBYR29W+00ovyeYpCnOxwOV95zKtMi39Dmq1OMYh6rl/H+bBunOiDYVe9cQkw/2V/7Gc6C0qxxsXgtkLgXn67kT0Fxh Wbuwb+OLBiEoy/8GWN3kCrBBih5tzQhvrLMmRvutdWqBYh+h91wuQDV6EwHYAN+mmKIzR5DaHo+ClwQUJ4k234Pf0t8LoL2m20tr1K9ovy6amY5jGCjvPPOs=?64b

The barista wanders behind the counter, shifting through the different queer ingredients, searching for the coffee grounds. A monotonous ritual it is, day in and day out; water and grounds, water and grounds, water and grounds, etc. The patrons never complain, but the mind of the barista grows weary. An exciting idea escalates, perpetuates, and formulates. A tricky concoction that the patrons will surely admire!

I got this one! It's about a customer storming out of a Starbucks! I knew it! I Cracked the code! *Runs off screaming*
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I got this one! It's about a customer storming out of a Starbucks! I knew it! I Cracked the code! *Runs off screaming*

*waves fist*
Darn you xeano!!
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

Mingled ejections must escape, otherwise accidents make ongoing oscillations. Naturally, cycles allow more claims, I agreed. Paths entertain etched pictures accepting utterly cheap hats. Other epidemic monsoons escape at mild estates affecting numerous onions on Cyprus.

Showing 61-75 of 90