ForumsThe TavernSecret Communications of the Mods

90 37574
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

When you're swamped, cling to an egoistic idea to hydrate your curiosity. Attention that will snare a skewed micromemory iteratively tweaks a discomfort, slowly allowing it easement. Skills we, at the second, immediately stir towards efficiency will ignite a pure, precise response strengthening thoughts, wishes, essences, moods, and nexuses. So humor a stimulus.

• 90 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What's the point of this?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Antagonistic moons attack isolated muds. I arise measured nightmares attending awkard rides. Old allegories add renewable apologies, next unbelievable odours, more increased iterations when rescued Olympic performances evolve desperately. Although tough officers appear, nature organizes paths and moves rivers, sands, money... effortlessly. At this night, assumption across mountains embarrasses amazing mushrooms and pictures other oysters. Man, ants add steaks while reptiles sink around offering arrested men. Nevertheless, attention ties omniscient people.

GG2001
GG2001
15 posts
Nomad

ummmm......??? Wut The Heck Is This??? Either My IQ Is VERY Low Or These
Are Bots?

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

ummmm......??? Wut The Heck Is This??? Either My IQ Is VERY Low

You said it, not me. What they're doing, is making you and every one else who possesses an only average level of intellect feel as though you are an outcast, causing an immediate feeling of discomfort leading to intense feeling of insecurity. Once the insecurity sets in, one may feel the subtle beginnings of anger and jealousy begin to kick in, and as such feelings and emotions take effect, one may never realize that you have been fooled and ridiculed without even being directly targeted. Therefore, you cannot complain because it was not their words that hurt you, rather, it was your own thoughts and feelings instead.

In doing so, a perfect ploy has taken effect, and now is in motion with nothing to hold it back, only being driven further by inertia and momentum. And only when the secret has been revealed when you have any idea of what has just happened to your fragile mind.
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Try to twist words in a sentence!
Completely new meaning!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Fragility is a curse of the masses. Their ravaged souls and wearing bodies suck the sustenance from their minds needed to function in a way others would call normal. Meanwhile, wise elephants and belligerent hippos continue to make their way across the desert, while keeping an apathetic and selfish mind. Despite the extravagant differences, they continue to make their way around the world, learning, building, living, dying without a single care of existentialist ideals. They love, they mate, they kill, they eat. So much that it can be considered human to do so.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Seriously, do not post nonsense! Please do not skip warnings. Atone at this game at once! For another aspect, render in essay henceforth.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ah, but does it need atoning? Perhaps it's a parabole more construed than one may think. Perhaps the fragility of minds has extended and poisoned those who have been unsuspecting. Perhaps indeed.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Wait. I get what's going on. Ignore me haha.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Try to twist words in a sentence!
Completely new meaning!

Nah that isn't it. Kega's paragraph is longer than Gantic's
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Elongate now; all attitudes thenceforth went my eddies, donning on otters, burqas, and Adonis, realizing erratic assumptions attending maids' undersides' additions.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This bothers me somewhat. Boards try debunking pretense, but problems show you portent is oft forgotten. There is no chance with us.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Aghast the peanuts stood, imploring the stage's rampage to be terminated. Befallen of the monster, the peanuts were dipped in the butter of their own inadiquiticy. Rage stewed the two together until a meal was formed.

If anyone gets this I will be shocked.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Swimming sharks' tastebuds stop. Swallowing Kantian esoteric stigmas shall tape a stone along a tangled island. I stood wondering and wept again. I can't know - stop with a scream?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

With issuing canopies, tinkering adoration will stop imitation. Banisters dyed absurdly red still ponder foundries. Putting trusses structurally create a tenuous partial ottoman.

Showing 1-15 of 90