ForumsThe TavernSecret Communications of the Mods

90 37579
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

When you're swamped, cling to an egoistic idea to hydrate your curiosity. Attention that will snare a skewed micromemory iteratively tweaks a discomfort, slowly allowing it easement. Skills we, at the second, immediately stir towards efficiency will ignite a pure, precise response strengthening thoughts, wishes, essences, moods, and nexuses. So humor a stimulus.

• 90 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Should coldness swell its porous advertisements

"Should [hate, displeasure, disliking] rise and be attractive". The translation may be a little rough, but I think Gantic's making a suggestion to the other mods to change course.

would wishing ethers

"Would [hopeful, reminding] ashes". I think this is referring to the accident of a past post, and a reminder to do something different.

tumble shortly to bundles against shuttles?

"Fall quickly around shuttles". This kind of backs the idea that it's a recommendation for change of course. The mods may be leaving their "ashes" (or mistake) utilizing "shuttles" (or a different course).

I agree.

This would answer the call to change course. But I don't know if I'm right.

More noises disappear, aquatic mushrooms melt usually.

"When things slow down in the main area, everything else slows down as well". I think it means when you change course, everything changes...?

Attention! Birds move instead.

"Look out! [Something else happened, there's something bad]." Not sure about this one.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I've figured it out.

There are 9 users participating right now in this thread, and only 5 mods. 9-5=4...which is also what page this thread reached, backing up this assertion.

There is, however, only 1 of this thread. 4-1=3.
Half Life 3 confirmed.
New Mod confirmed.
New Admin confirmed.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Accountability thwarts lesser eccentric akinesia

"[Accountability, responsibility] stops smaller, odd problems". So accountability fixes or avoids smaller problems.

Attentive rhomboid feet imminently rouse adjudication.

"Attentive rhombus-like [feet, people, children, me] imminently create a judgement". This would back the change course idea, but I think it's too loose to say so. It might be referring to something else entirely. What's the judgement? What possesses the feet?

Effort total projects mutual ameliorisation!

"Work the project to make it better for all". I think the &quotroject" might be the WoM, or it might be this. So the mods are working towards something to make something better.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

LOL pang I appreciate the help.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I think you're wrong Sal. I think each post translates as "I'M A MOD GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION!!!"

Which is why you all disgust me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think you're wrong Sal. I think each post translates as "I'M A MOD GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION!!!"

Which is why you all disgust me.

Have a snickers.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I willingly ate this pie in a sky at the next end. We expect stomach upset too. Ask a student is the solution just a slightly odd ability. He answers no. An ochre or cyan spark stands with accentuation.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

eMbellishment martyrs cynics obtusely refusing itinerants, while misconstruing escapist dwellings distancing allegorically alluding phenomena beyond plebian apprehension.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I willingly ate this pie in a sky at the next end. We expect stomach upset too. Ask a student is the solution just a slightly odd ability. He answers no. An ochre or cyan spark stands with accentuation.

Sal and jeol are ochre/cyan
I am student
Something about half-life 3

Meow
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Go shoot a owl. Me? I'll gladly snipe her. Even better - drink a small cider and adulate.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Go shoot a owl. Me? I'll gladly snipe her.

So Owl is a girl.... I need a new enigma machine so that I may discover the hidden secrets.

drink a small cider and adulate.

Hmmm... I give up.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Hmmm... I give up.

Add yolk in it, igloos till evil Rednecks yummy opportunities!!!!
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Fiery blight found even learning off-putting beetles are traipsed between italic ashes.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Add yolk in it

Okay...

igloos till evil Rednecks

Okay...

yummy opportunities!!!!

Jelly beans.
Maverick4
Maverick4