ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPics 'N Stuff, by Xeano

17 12675
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Three years, 2,000 forum posts, as well as a boatload of memories (some funny, some weird, all rather meaningful.)

Anyway, this thread is going to signify the beginning of a new era for me on AG. This thread commences the start of my personal increase of activity to ALL sections on AG, rather then just the Tavern. My accomplishment of this feat wont be quick, but I do expect to at least be posting around one post a day per section by the end of August.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea whether photography is really considered art (I've read many articles on this subject, and have yet to find an obvious answer.) Whether it is or isn't, it's really the only art like skill that I have, so I might as well present a few of them to you guys:

First off, I would like to present my assistant. My Canon PowerShot SX130 IS. This thing is amazing! I couldn't ask for more out of a 200 dollar camera (it's almost like I own a DSLR.)

http://images01.olx.com.pk/ui/13/20/32/1350224945_441191832_3-Canon-Powershot-Sx130-is-Karachi.jpg
-
Here is a few of my better pictures from the last few years, all were taken at random when I felt like it.

(I wont actually post the pictures, but rather a direct link, so I can officially say they are unedited.)

*Lightning 1
*Lightning 2
*Bird
*Flowers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may even get around to writing a few stories. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks to all of you guys for making my 2,000 posts so enjoyable. You guys (E.G. other currently active users) are the best I've met on the internet. =D

• 17 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'll be getting some free time this weekend to take some more pictures of outdoorsy stuff, but to hold us over until then, here is an official poem composed by me (more of a nursery rhyme, but whatever floats ya boat.)

There once was a mime, who wanted to rhyme, so he wrote a small verse about the river Rhine. It may not be cadence, but was still quite a rhyme, written by a mime about the river Rhine.

(Cruddy thing I made up eating ice cream. I know I'm not the poetic type, but heck, who cares?)

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Been a while since I got any good pictures, but I finally got something new. Here is a honey bee I found while out walking around:

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/xeano321/IMG_2103_zpsdceac7b5.jpg]1

Showing 16-17 of 17