ForumsGamesds emulators, gameboy emulators

8 3527
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Does anyone have any questions on gameboy emulators and ds emulators?
I have been messing with them alot and I just want to help anyone having problems.

• 8 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Does anyone have any questions on gameboy emulators and ds emulators?
I have been messing with them alot and I just want to help anyone having problems.

Nope, don't need help, I've been using them for 13 years.
The NES, SNES, GBA, and N64 especially.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Vizzed.com yo

Ain't no problems there

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

They are fairly simple to use. My only question, which you probably can't answer and I should probably google this. Is how do people get GBA Emulators and ROM on other consoles such as a PSP and PS3. I had a friend that had a Super NIntendo and GBA emulator on his PSP but I never did ask how he did it. Ive also heard of getting Roms that work for PS3 and that sounds interesting.

My computer can run roms very well but it would be nice to see it on a console that way I can play on a bigger TV and my friends can join in on the classics

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

I've seen it on the wii also. There is a special application you can download that
allows you to play an emulator I think. Either that or you have to know somebody that can put it on your hard drive or something. It's kind of funny to have a GBA emulator on a wii though because they play gameboy games
anyways haha.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Im pretty sure it is some kind of hack for the firmware of the PS3.

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Yea. I have been trying to play Golden Sun: Dark Dawn on an emulator but it's too laggy. Do you think that a game booster would work? If so, which one would you recommend?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

It really all depends on the specs of your computer and the emulator.
I mean my computer runs Skyrim and Borderlands 2 like a champ but always lags out on Super Smash Bros brawl. I have no idea why

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

My computer was only $320 so it isn't much for specs haha.

Showing 1-8 of 8