ForumsSupport Forumwhat is merits? and what is a referrals and how do i get one?

9 2164
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

what is merits? and what is a referrals and how do i get one?

• 9 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It's all it the Help Section. Click on Rules and guidelines, then click on Help Section. Then click on the Merit link or Referral link.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

And if I'm not mistaken it's also in " *Read this first before posting!* " Um... So go read that.

Hope this helped.

~Snowman1474

1_800_ima_ninja
1_800_ima_ninja
43 posts
Nomad

well incase your not sure how to do that

a merit is a awar given to you worth 25 AP (armor points) it's usually given for rating a game in deep detail or helping a new user in full explanation of the question

a refferal is worth 10 AP and is not awarded it is immediatly given to you if you put down a name of a account that will be your friends account then the person joins

to recieve a merit is not common even if you leave 10 in detail comments but it's not just about getting points you shouldn't aim for merits, they are just their to show that your a in depth person and you dont make rash decisions or simplicit answers. Although you shouldn't answer questions in depth just for a merit it's definetaly a good thing to have one and people respect you for them

-hope this helped

1_800_ima_ninja
1_800_ima_ninja
43 posts
Nomad

award*

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

A merit is when you make a good comment with good puncuation and stuff like that on a game. A referral is when you give your referral link in your control panel to somebody and they click on it and join. After that you'll get 20 points for a Merit and 25 points for a Merit.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If you send me 25$ and give me your credit card number you get merits AND referrals! Call now and you can receive another potato peeler with a value of nothing for FREE!

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I meant to say 25 poitns for a Merit and 20 points for a Referral.

1_800_ima_ninja
1_800_ima_ninja
43 posts
Nomad

khrome isn't it only 10 points?

oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

There is a guide, in this section that explains it and how to get it.

Showing 1-9 of 9