Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Worst Games Ever

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 10:41pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,457 posts

ET. I've played it a little and it's just so bad.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 2:25am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Id have to say, WoW is probably the worst game ever (in my opinion).

Most people that say that are usually one-sided anyway. Anyone that can say WOW is the worst game doesn't like it because
1.) they are too cheap to buy it even though it is free for the first bit of levels
2.) They just don't like MMOs in general
3.) They don't bother to even try the game in the first place
4). They can't run it on their computer or it is hard to get used to on the computer

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 2:26am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Id have to say, WoW is probably the worst game ever (in my opinion).

Most people that say that are usually one-sided anyway. Anyone that can say WOW is the worst game doesn't like it because
1.) they are too cheap to buy it even though it is free for the first bit of levels
4). They can't run it on their computer or it is hard to get used to on the computer

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 12:23pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

WoW is probably the best MMO anyone's ever gonna make.

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 3:06am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

WoW is probably the best MMO anyone's ever gonna make

I agree unless the Elder Scrolls online is really great. If WOW wasn't that great then there probably wouldn't be millions of people still playing it

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 10:32pm

DragonMod101

DragonMod101

14 posts

Brink for 360. The combat was so lacking, you couldn't keep enough health or ammunition to down one person. I suppose the movement system deserves an honorable mention though.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:38am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,457 posts

That really old superman game was terrible too. I forget the exact name, but you know what im talking about.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 2:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Superman 64.

Aquaman would compete with it for worst...but it is saved by two things:
1) Aquaman's beautiful hair in the game
2) Aquaman being the second best superhero ever (first is Squirrel Girl, of course)

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 2:24am

xaeros

xaeros

54 posts

5) They played it and didn't liked it for its graphics, content ?
That was ages ago and I don't know if they fixed it now, the the graphics were very crappy back in time (I can't stand polygonal shape on avatar...)

WoW is probably the best MMO anyone's ever gonna make.

There are a lot of MMOs worth trying, some are better than WOW. The success of a MMO is an advertizement success rather than a content/gameplay success.

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 2:25am

xaeros

xaeros

54 posts

I agree unless the Elder Scrolls online is really great. If WOW wasn't that great then there probably wouldn't be millions of people still playing it

Keep an eye on FF XIV revamp, it's worth it

Reply to Worst Games Ever

You must be logged in to post a reply!