ForumsThe TavernFrank's Intervention

34 9122
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hello there, I would like to start by welcoming you all to "AG-reeable Rehabilitation center". Here we take individuals who are at the bottom of the bottom, the lowest of the low, and we give them one final opportunity to talk to there loved ones, and to make right all the wrongs you need to right once more. Today, we have a (once) highly respected, smart, eloquent, well tempered, and lets not forget beautiful mod, Frank.

At one point Frank and I were very close. Each night we would meet down at the local soda joint and hang around with all the kids listening to there 1950's "rock-and-roll" records on the jukebox. We'd both always order root beers, and st in the corner table under the picture of Elvis, mid hip-thrust. There we could talk for hours, sitting talking discussing anything we wanted, normally something of null importance. And when the occasional hooligan should happen to pass the window, Frank would polity excuse him self and go take care of the offender without disturbing the rest of our charming little community.

All of that changed however. ONe night I waited at the fountain, and Frank never showed up. I went to his house that night to find him foaming at the mouth, his eyes where in his ears, and his nose was on the back of his head, all signs, of crystal meth use.

Since then, Frank hasn't been the same, he was been irritable, rude, violent, and more sarcastic than usual. He makes up random facts and on occasion can be seen speaking complete and total rubbish. I for one am not comfortable with Frank being mod in this condition.

So please, let Frank know what he means to you, and what it would mean to you and our community if he would cleanse him self from crystal meth, and once again regain the respect and admiration of us all.

• 34 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Frank I can't believe you didn't trust me enough to tell me about your addiction.....

You know I love you and you can always tell me anything! I'm here to help you, love.You're too important to all of us to lose

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

He tried to tell Moon that it was "math" making him tired, but a freudian slip revealed the true cause.

This probably explains all the gibberish he keeps saying in that "mod communication" thread. He might have even gotten the rest of the Moderation team in on it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well that is what Frank gets for going to ISU.

Anyway, I have this addiction to FOOF. Any idea where I can get some?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

This isn't about you Daleks, we're all here for Frank.

Now go back to your corner with your tweets from that Komova girl. Trololo

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Frank is a grown man. I highly doubt he would be changed by a few comments on a thread.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Dammit bro, why you gotta be so negative?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Autocorrect must have changed realistic to negative. Where is Cenere when I need him? He would totally back me up.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Frank. Quit the meth. It depletes your banhammer's power.

Now I'm going to buy me a webcam.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Anyway, I have this addiction to FOOF. Any idea where I can get some?

Gosh daleks! This is about Frank! You attention snob! D=<

-----

Frank, it's pang. You know..pangtongshu..that one girl that everyone loves. We use to hang out..well, you used to hang out with your friends, and I watched..from a safe distance.

I always admired the way you carried yourself..the posture you held, the strides you took, the way your *** bounc-ahem. Excuse me.

Now, you are just an amorphic blob bouncing along, waiting for that next fix..and I can't stand it ;__;

Anyways..Frank. Don't do the meth. It kills kittens. Everytime you do meth, a masked man wanders into the streets..and slaughters an innocent kitten. Don't let anymore kittens die.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

[quote]Gosh daleks! This is about Frank! You attention snob! D=

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Frank, you know I have a lot of respect for you, and not only because you're one of the few Morrowind adepts. But even if I could, it would be of no use to hand you a Cure Blight Disease potion, for that would have an equally inexistent effect than on a Corprus stalker. I dearly encourage you to take the lesson from the Confessions of a Skooma-Eater at heart and fight the addiction.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Anyways..Frank. Don't do the meth. It kills kittens. Everytime you do meth, a masked man wanders into the streets..and slaughters an innocent kitten. Don't let anymore kittens die.

And the kittens today are you family tomorrow, there are no ends to the harm that can occur to you.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Frank, while you do smell funny. You were the first mod Killersup talked to, and you didn't believe Invalid's correct assumptions. Thanks for that. Stay, or AG will find you...nobody wants to do that Frank...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

What in the bloody knackers....It was a typo! A typo!! >.>

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

METH ADDICTS MAKE TYPOS BUT WE STILL LOVE YOU

Showing 1-15 of 34