Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Frank's Intervention

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 10:43pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

Hello there, I would like to start by welcoming you all to "AG-reeable Rehabilitation center". Here we take individuals who are at the bottom of the bottom, the lowest of the low, and we give them one final opportunity to talk to there loved ones, and to make right all the wrongs you need to right once more. Today, we have a (once) highly respected, smart, eloquent, well tempered, and lets not forget beautiful mod, Frank.

At one point Frank and I were very close. Each night we would meet down at the local soda joint and hang around with all the kids listening to there 1950's "rock-and-roll" records on the jukebox. We'd both always order root beers, and st in the corner table under the picture of Elvis, mid hip-thrust. There we could talk for hours, sitting talking discussing anything we wanted, normally something of null importance. And when the occasional hooligan should happen to pass the window, Frank would polity excuse him self and go take care of the offender without disturbing the rest of our charming little community.

All of that changed however. ONe night I waited at the fountain, and Frank never showed up. I went to his house that night to find him foaming at the mouth, his eyes where in his ears, and his nose was on the back of his head, all signs, of crystal meth use.

Since then, Frank hasn't been the same, he was been irritable, rude, violent,  and more sarcastic than usual. He makes up random facts and on occasion can be seen speaking complete and total rubbish. I for one am not comfortable with Frank being  mod in this condition.

So please, let Frank know what he means to you, and what it would mean to you and our community if he would cleanse him self from crystal meth, and once again regain the respect and admiration of us all.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 10:45pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,216 posts

Frank I can't believe you didn't trust me enough to tell me about your addiction.....

You know I love you and you can always tell me anything! I'm here to help you, love.You're too important to all of us to lose :(

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 10:51pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

He tried to tell Moon that it was "math" making him tired, but a freudian slip revealed the true cause.

This probably explains all the gibberish he keeps saying in that "mod communication" thread. He might have even gotten the rest of the Moderation team in on it.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 10:53pm

daleks

daleks

3,185 posts

Well that is what Frank gets for going to ISU.

Anyway, I have this addiction to FOOF. Any idea where I can get some?

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 11:00pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

This isn't about you Daleks, we're all here for Frank.

Now go back to your corner with your tweets from that Komova girl. Trololo

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 11:54pm

daleks

daleks

3,185 posts

Frank is a grown man. I highly doubt he would be changed by a few comments on a thread.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 11:59pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Dammit bro, why you gotta be so negative?

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 12:08am

daleks

daleks

3,185 posts

Autocorrect must have changed realistic to negative. Where is Cenere when I need him? He would totally back me up.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 1:34am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Frank. Quit the meth. It depletes your banhammer's power.

Now I'm going to buy me a webcam.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 7:55am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

Anyway, I have this addiction to FOOF. Any idea where I can get some?

Gosh daleks! This is about Frank! You attention snob! D=

Reply to Frank's Intervention

You must be logged in to post a reply!