ForumsThe TavernFrank's Intervention

34 9148
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hello there, I would like to start by welcoming you all to "AG-reeable Rehabilitation center". Here we take individuals who are at the bottom of the bottom, the lowest of the low, and we give them one final opportunity to talk to there loved ones, and to make right all the wrongs you need to right once more. Today, we have a (once) highly respected, smart, eloquent, well tempered, and lets not forget beautiful mod, Frank.

At one point Frank and I were very close. Each night we would meet down at the local soda joint and hang around with all the kids listening to there 1950's "rock-and-roll" records on the jukebox. We'd both always order root beers, and st in the corner table under the picture of Elvis, mid hip-thrust. There we could talk for hours, sitting talking discussing anything we wanted, normally something of null importance. And when the occasional hooligan should happen to pass the window, Frank would polity excuse him self and go take care of the offender without disturbing the rest of our charming little community.

All of that changed however. ONe night I waited at the fountain, and Frank never showed up. I went to his house that night to find him foaming at the mouth, his eyes where in his ears, and his nose was on the back of his head, all signs, of crystal meth use.

Since then, Frank hasn't been the same, he was been irritable, rude, violent, and more sarcastic than usual. He makes up random facts and on occasion can be seen speaking complete and total rubbish. I for one am not comfortable with Frank being mod in this condition.

So please, let Frank know what he means to you, and what it would mean to you and our community if he would cleanse him self from crystal meth, and once again regain the respect and admiration of us all.

• 34 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My last post didn't work?! Dang, those words were much too wise to repeat again, but I shall try.

Frank, we all like you, your family loves you, and you keep the Community running smooth. Don't give all that up on a habit, if you know what I mean.

It's not worth it man, it's not worth it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What in the bloody knackers....It was a typo! A typo!! >.>

See, Frank was never high just like I thought. Now can we talk about where I can get some FOOF?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Daleks get off your high horse. We don't hold interventions for people like you.

We are here for Frank and to help him with his addiction, not help you score FOOF

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I love how you guys would just believe Skater. Just doesn't seem smart.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

No, what isn't smart is trusting an addict. Ever see Breaking Bad?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I saw Franks typoed comment, and I knew it was fake. Just being stupid.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Fake? Well you guys are just jerks

Don't listen to them Frank..we know the truth..and we are here for ya

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Guys I heard that meth is pretty effective at inducing weight loss. Maybe the real issue here is that Frank has, you know, body issues. Someone should probably give him the talk about how dwarves are supposed to be stocky.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Will someone please explain the rules to him?

See son, long before you showed your pretty little face around I trolled these here fair lands. And I was quite good, or so I like to think. But I have settled down, wife and kids (metaphorically of course) I can't do that any more. So now I run community events from time to time and in exchange they grant me free passage provided I do nothing out of bounds.

Those bounds I spoke of, well I'm not aloud to lie. That's number 8 on page 4,957, article 6 line 78. So to hear you say that is offensive to not only me, but poor Frank, who at this time could be mugging an old women so he can use the money in her purse for meth.

Frank, if you need money man, come over. I'll give you money and I totally won't try and lock you in a room until you come clean.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Frank, my man, STOP! Do you want to end up with droopy-eyed armless children? Then stop it before it's too late!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

It's hilarious because the jury duty I was stationed in a week and a half ago had meth cooking at the heart of the issue.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So they had you on as an unbiased expert, eh?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Screw that jerk.

Me and him were a team. A TEAM. We had it all, wealth, fame, women. But none of that mattered to us, we had each other and the thrill of the game. But he abandoned us all. He abandoned me. He abandoned himself.

I hope he rots face down in his meth!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Frank, if you need money man, come over. I'll give you money and I totally won't try and lock you in a room until you come clean.

Says the man that works at Wendy's. I feel like it is a trap Frank. A TRAP!
fst_six
fst_six
15 posts
Nomad

Franks Intervention is the GOAT episode of Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

I TAKE A WALK!

Showing 16-30 of 34