ForumsThe TavernFrank's Intervention

34 9135
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hello there, I would like to start by welcoming you all to "AG-reeable Rehabilitation center". Here we take individuals who are at the bottom of the bottom, the lowest of the low, and we give them one final opportunity to talk to there loved ones, and to make right all the wrongs you need to right once more. Today, we have a (once) highly respected, smart, eloquent, well tempered, and lets not forget beautiful mod, Frank.

At one point Frank and I were very close. Each night we would meet down at the local soda joint and hang around with all the kids listening to there 1950's "rock-and-roll" records on the jukebox. We'd both always order root beers, and st in the corner table under the picture of Elvis, mid hip-thrust. There we could talk for hours, sitting talking discussing anything we wanted, normally something of null importance. And when the occasional hooligan should happen to pass the window, Frank would polity excuse him self and go take care of the offender without disturbing the rest of our charming little community.

All of that changed however. ONe night I waited at the fountain, and Frank never showed up. I went to his house that night to find him foaming at the mouth, his eyes where in his ears, and his nose was on the back of his head, all signs, of crystal meth use.

Since then, Frank hasn't been the same, he was been irritable, rude, violent, and more sarcastic than usual. He makes up random facts and on occasion can be seen speaking complete and total rubbish. I for one am not comfortable with Frank being mod in this condition.

So please, let Frank know what he means to you, and what it would mean to you and our community if he would cleanse him self from crystal meth, and once again regain the respect and admiration of us all.

• 34 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Me and him were a team. The A-TEAM.

Fixed that for you.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Frank, if you need money man, come over. I'll give you money and I totally won't try and lock you in a room until you come clean.

Says the man that works at Wendy's. I feel like it is a trap Frank. A TRAP!

Can you give me some money as well Skater? I don't have a problem, but I really like money.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Alright again I feel like at this point I need to explain that while it may seem unlikely that I should have extra money to fuel Franks addiction, I may or may not have been selling Frank meth under an unidentifiable alias. So in the end, I'm recycling the money back to him, and righting my own wrongs.

I apologize to Frank and to all of you for taking such a respected member of this beautiful place away from all of you.

Showing 31-33 of 34