ForumsWEPRSo, Reincarnation Anyone?

35 16762
infinight888
infinight888
37 posts
Peasant

In a change of topic, away from Christianity and Illuminati conspiracy theories, I was wondering what your opinions are on reincarnaton.

Earlier, while searching for somehing else entirely, I came acrossed this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3KqGpxXvo

I've been trying to figure out how to debunk it, but it seems pretty legit for the most part. If you do believe in reincarnation, how would you explain it scientifically? If you don't, how would you debunk the above video?

I'm going to do a bit more resarch into the topic.

• 35 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Just because you claim to be something, doesn't actually make it so

That had been kind of my point. Could be a submarine unicorn, for all I know.

The video? I don't know, doesn't seem to prove much of anything. Other than that someone made a video. Happens all the time.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i belive in reincarnation (or you could say that i hope that we reincarnate).

who judges our behavior to decide wether we reincarnate or not into something? who decides into what we reincarnate, god?

what if we reincarnated randomly to prevent false behavior so we can not influence into what we reincarnate.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

what if we reincarnate voluntarily in heaven. like a amusement park ride...
i mean, it is a **** long eternity.. might just aswell have a fun ride for 80 year as human or 7 days as a fly. =P

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

power of subconscious mind

i dont know if it tells the same techniques as ive readed some time befor. but if so, then these techniques to think from your "subconscious mind" can really improve your way of thinking and feel better about your life situation... (not needed if you already feel good in life. =) )
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

i belive in reincarnation (or you could say that i hope that we reincarnate).

What would be the point? Assuming the stories are true, we aren't carrying over the memories and experiences we had from that previous life. At least not in any viable way.
Showing 31-35 of 35