ForumsThe TavernUnder the Hood & Near Gears - A Presentation!

86 18713
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hello everyone,

I am your public spokesperson of the AG Illuminati. A few string-pullers and I have been working to present something from Under the Hood & Near Gears; it is something I am very excited about. We are hidden, we are working. That is all I have clearance to say for now.

• 86 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@Rip
I was gone for a few months. I am just trying to figure out what Seal is talking about. Under the Hood... hmmm.... maybe it has something do do with the glitch seeing how AG went under? Or, wait... I got it. Sal is going to be a MOD! Under the hood means they are trying to keep it secret. Near gears means only the mods and admins know.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

It might be that. I might not be.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*slips into room*

You rang?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Not another thread by Sal, these always hurt Killersup's mind...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

A moon appears behind the mansion, while a looming animal patrols the premises. The moon shined brilliantly on the lake, while the animal concocted allegories to copycat certain recent events. Unbeknownst to the natives, the three have worked together long and hard to mutually benefit the ignorant natives and themselves.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

This is just Sal trying to write gibberish like the Mods and get attention.

You disgust me, Sal.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Relax Mav...all Sal is saying is that he, Clancy, and Moon have been working together on something

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Are we?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

This is just Sal trying to write gibberish like the Mods and get attention.

If he is, he ain't using what we're using!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

We don't need another one.

Allow me to reword that statement for you Daleks... We CANNOT have another one!! I created AGCAI, and that makes it much too sacred for a cheap imitation to be made!

Oh yeah... How come I'm not involved in this?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If you would actually read the allegory you would understand my direction. It contains the words "copycat" and "allegory" after all. >_>

Anyway. A database of a sort is being built.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'll show some stuff tomorrow. You guys killed the mysteriousness I wanted.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

ALREADY?!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Not sure if 'moon' and 'animal' refers to the armatars of Moon and Clancy, or if Moon is the moon :P anyway, it seems they have been talking about this in an external chatroom or so where we can't see it, contrary to comments (didn't check their pages though). It is also obvious they try to copycat the mods communication thread or at least it's, what, 'mysteriousness'? Great, has that become the latest trend, writing nonsense to look mysterious?

Anyway... *puts on Inquisition tinfoil tiara* Burn those witches!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure, either! I AM SURE, however, that this has NOTHING to do with Mod communication.

Showing 16-30 of 86