ForumsGamesKingdom Rush login issue

7 7584
SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I have an issue with Kingdom Rush. I am able to login to Armorgames.com using my user id and password. However, when trying to launch Kingdom Rush game and while accessing AG save system, it is asking me to provide login credentials again.

When i have provided user id and pwd which i use to login to AG system, I am getting an error message saying "User id/pwd are incorrect". I have tried it in other browsers (I play this game now with Google Chrome) and still the issue remains same.

I have tried to clear cache and change passwords etc. Nothing worked out.
Then, i updated my profile (did nothing, just updated), then it started working?

Anybody facing same issue?

• 7 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No, work fine for me... sometimes (when the online-save wont work correctly) a (or a cpl) of site refreshs may solve the problem... so i would say try this first.

Then it could only be a lil glitch, so my best bet here is to wait a while (lets say a day).

If it still wont work ask an admin (Ferret for example) for help. Note: they are employees, they are not online 24/7, so give them some time to response.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Lil add, i found another user, seems he has the same problem on another game, but he have also problems to login to the save-system, so i leave a post at Ferrets page.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Thank you UnleashedUponMankind. Now, I am facing this issue everyday, refreshing the page is not working. I have already emailed ferret and Justin. Hope they will respond to me.

I am just trying with multiple options like increasing cache size for the game etc. It is frustrating as i am unable to use my premium content.

atlanticore
atlanticore
1 posts
Nomad

Doesn't work for me either. i just got myself an account for this game, and it just wont work.

vmaffei
vmaffei
1 posts
Nomad

same problem, Kingdom Rush doesn't recognize login when logged in

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, this is mostly only a little connectivity problem (either yoursided, serversided or (most likely) there is a issue somewhere in the dephts of the internet).
Very often this is only a temporary problem, it works fine again after a short while... tested it by myself yet, and it works fine for me.

Although, you can try a few things if it still wont let you in:

- try by refreshing the site (maybe a couple of times) to make sure it wasn't a loading glitch
- try by using the incognito/pricavy mode of your browser
- try by unsing another "clean" browser (clean means less add-ons as possible, add-ons, specially "blocking" adds, could cause havoc, some even when deactivated/disabled)
- make sure you havent any other blocking software running (safety internet, parental control software for example).
- clear your browsers (!) cache, google how to do it, depends on the browser you use. Note: this could mean you lose your progress at games without online save

Otherwise check again later. As said, mostly it works fine again after a while, often after a few minutes or hours, rarely it may takes a few days.

agreenberg88
agreenberg88
2 posts
Nomad

same problem! it prompts me to login, i do, it reloads the game (I go through the slow load screen) and then it asks me to login again.

Showing 1-7 of 7