ForumsSupport ForumWeird Gliches

15 2874
armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

First one is the when I post a comment, it said Kingofgames posted it but i did, how weird???

Second is when i played Gemcraft i posted a comment and went look back but i couldnt scroll down to the comments area, how weird????????

does any one know why it happens???

also plz post ur weird gliches.

• 15 Replies
oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

for the scrolling down. ITs just probably your browsers problem. Trying using alternates like page down or mouse wheel etc.

nocookie4u
nocookie4u
53 posts
Nomad

I agree with oshimoto it was probably your browser

mrjoe92
mrjoe92
41 posts
Nomad

i don't have any wierd comments but yeah it's just your browser dude.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i have the same glitches sometimes.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It said KingofGames because he posted later than you did on that page. Yours is still there, but it does not show unless you refresh it. I'm not sure about your second one.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

This is just a common glicth as of all if you refresh the page ta-da its there too!

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

I have those problems some times but it could possible be that your browser is messed up and tht you post a comment the same time somebody else does.

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

There seem to be a lot of glitches that happen on AG. All it is doing is avoiding your computer from a crash so it is avoiding a sertain thing on that page or on the site. There is nothing to worry about.

Infact, having your computer do these glitches is actually good!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

The answer to alot of glitches on AG is what browser you are using. Download FireFox and you'll be good!

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Yes I have noticed the FireFox doesn't have as many glitches as IE. However, I like using IE more because in a way, I like trying to solve the glitches.
(Im kind of a computer guy so I know how to get rid of some of that stuff)

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Yes, I'm still using IE. Maybe that's the problem. I'll download Firefox then. How long does it take for download?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well i use IE7 its not big of a problem.

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Yes, I'm still using IE. Maybe that's the problem. I'll download Firefox then. How long does it take for download?

It doesn't take too long to download firefox if your computer is fast.

Well i use IE7 its not big of a problem.

I use IE7 on my other computer and there aren't many glitches on that. I just think that some of the older browsers have that because they can't keep up with the "newer" technoligy.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

all Forum posts say last post 38 years ago

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Refresh, then try again, and anyways, if you see that, you shouldn't be able to post...

Showing 1-15 of 15