ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47495
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

dude if you post you have to do everyone... not just the coolest person

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

letsgome-gome: Shadow must have forgotten you... anyways, i don't know what "the portal" is... i don't remember anything a bout a portal.

Also, Shadowgun, a quick edit on your post. (this is only because its kind of a story thing to introduce my character)

Gamerguy: All your swords men charge in and manage to take out 100 Blots, you take 40, and you crossbowmen start firing at the dark form. Out of the shadow formation. floats up revealing to everyone (including me) that it is Darkrai, thee baddest dark type Pokemon in the world. He attacks your swordsmen, sending them into an endless nightmare.

(sorry, i won't usually do this, but i think you will understand. once gamerguy takes down this first nest, and you see how its supposed to go down, you'll pretty much get free rain over everything you do)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I made a portal if you read a post a while ago.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Letsgome-gome: OOOH k... sadly, that doesn't work, because the blobs don't have a hive mind and they don't care if one of their numbers walk through the portal...

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Okay here is the reason I skipped you Letsgome-gome, I left the post for the portal thing to Walrusman, I do apologize. Also Walrus I think you missed my player post over my Admin post.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: OH yeah sorry, i guess we just need to get used to this whole dual admin thing. also, i think you already now this but don't post your own results. anyways, your previous results are repeated, and an another chunk of the first nest turns white and falls off. you may need to care care of Darkria because your the only one with pokemon.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Good point, I tell Volcarona and Lucario stop attacking the nest and start attacking Darkria, "Lucario use Aura Sphere and Volcarona use Bug Buzz."
(Quick note, the only pokemon to stop the night mares made by Darkria is Cresselia, because she symbolizes good dreams, while Darkria symbolizes bad dreams or nightmares.)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Also, Cresselia might not be wanting to be near the shadow cloud.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I order my crossbowmen to cover me while I try to wake up my swordsmen. When I realize this doesn't seem to be working, I order all my troops who are still awake to attack Darkrai. I charge towards it, ignoring all the other Blots, and thrust my sword into its heart, (Assuming it has one. I don't know anything about pokemon.)hoping that if I kill it, my troops will wake up.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Gamerguy: You charge at him, but just before you hit him he send you into a nightmare. (EPIC FAIL!!!) In the night mare you see Darkria, He laughs at you using telepathy. "Did you really think you could hurt me with your sword? Even though you saw what I do to people who attack me. You are a fool, and now you are stuck here till you die of hunger or thirst, what ever comes first." Meanwhile you crossbow me fire at Real-world Darkria with little effect.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: Good thing going after Darkria.

Meanwhile a comet hurtles through space. It's center slowly thinks..."Here. I am here. You have waited...Gea...Tara...Earth... I feel the evil upon you... and it will die... then the rest will die... I know this... and a few beings below know this... but they won't care... no one will care..." It fades back into slumber, and passes a small pitiful rock. Right before it passes out, it sees the rocks and thinks..." Cheese".

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I'm in a nightmare now. Hmm I take some time to think about what I might do. Then I ask Darkrai, "Do you have a heart?"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I sense something is a miss and I look up for some odd reason, "What in the name of the gods?!" I saw a dark object passing in front of the moon. "A meteor?"

Admin Post below.
Gamerguy: Darkria look at you, "In a way, yes I have a heart, but I was ripped out a long time ago, but that doesn't mater, all that maters is your trapped and there is no way out." You hear something, like a sound of a bell, then a female voice, "Now Drakria, have you forgotten my ability?"

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

"No way out? I guess I'm fine with that. I mean, I'm not in battle so I won't have the risk of dying, Most of my troops are here so I won't get lonely in this weird place, and I found a refrigerator full of food and water. So... if I never leave that's fine by me."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Gamerguy: He didn't hear you instead he looks out into the darkness, but he then looks at you, "You don't get it do you, your in a nightmare yes, your men are also in a nightmare but not yours, they are in their own nightmare." You hear the female voice again, "He is right." Darkria stiffens, "Get out of my domain." He screams into the darkness.

Showing 211-225 of 238