ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47472
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I supersize my portal to meteor size and build a catapult to launch it up at the meteor. Also I have the portal on self destruct so when it captures the meteor It will disappear.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Letsgome_gome: a catupult to space.... no. also, you should be focusing on the Blots, the Cloud, and Darkria.

High above Earth, a meteor thinks again. "Someone disagrees with my arrival... I suppose i should begin then... i had hoped this would come later..." the meteor slowly turns...

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Fine I go and start collecting poison dart frogs with a net to make arrows for killing the blobs back at my hidout. Also I make a bow out of a tree and some rope from a thick vine.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I see the shape appear over the moon again this time closer, "Oh my, that's not good, I hope it's not Deoxys, or a new space pokemon." I say. I then look a Gamerguy and see something, a light over him. "I have seen this before, Cresselia?"

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

"My troops aren't with me? Well... I guess that's still fine. I have my phone with me so I can just talk to my followers on twitter or something. Or I could play some games."

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

"I...am...HERE!" The meteor plunges from the sky and lands in the center of the Blot nest arc. A massive stone sits stoically and a crack slowly spreads down the girth of the stone...

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Metagross use meteor bash on that meteor, Regigigas use Giga Impact to help Metagross, Garados use Dragon Tail as well, and Lucario use Close Combat to help the others. Volcarona and Mewtwo take out those blots. Volcarona use Solarbeam and Mewtwo use Sunny Day."

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Sir you forgot me and gamer and shadow on the other page.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: The meteor breaks open more, and the surrounding blots are vanquished.
Letsgome_gome: Those were kind of obligatory results, and didn't have any results.

The meteor splits open...

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

And out, comes a man... this man is dressed in white and 12 crystals hover around him in a circle, that look much like a miniature version of the Blot crystals. Around his neck is a necklace with a large tusk as a pendant. His features are so detailed, yet no one could describe them. He steps out of the meteor and says calmly, "Hello...I am...Walrusman...I shall begin phase one..." with that he sweeps his hand through his coat and pulls out a gautlent. he straps it around his wrist and open up the diamond pattern on the top and 4 little things come out. a flame, a drop of water, a little gust of wind, and a chunk of dirt, hovering above the guatlent. he drags the fire toward the center and splays his fingers, and a jet of fire rockets out like a homing missle, and tracks down a blot, blowing it sky high. "Cresslia...Free Gamer. Shadowgun, i feel like you have a certain power that you and i share and you should join me. Letsgome_gome...You have opposed my coming, therefore i will refuse help to you...LET US BEGIN!"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Metagross, Garados, Lucario, and Regigigas fall back, Mewtwo, Volcarona continue to take out those blots with Fiery Dance and Psychic." I then I look at the meteor and wonder what is going on.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Screw this game then

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I nod, "As long as the tower remains safe I will join forces with use."
(And please this post before.)

"Metagross, Garados, Lucario, and Regigigas fall back, Mewtwo, Volcarona continue to take out those blots with Fiery Dance and Psychic." I then I look at the meteor and wonder what is going on.
Showing 226-238 of 238