Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 11:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I shatter the crystal, and then simply touch the cloud. "I have no time for your petty games. You will never know true power." I say.

-Spirit

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 11:28pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I put a lot of mirrors on the roof of a building and have the sun reflect the light towards the cloud.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 12:10am

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Blk: You have just Solely Ruined your mind! that crystal was an uplink, an extension of your body, you shattering the crystal has crippled your mind beyond all hope of repair!
Gamerguy: I like how all of you guys are using light...-50 hp
SubZero: Nice hit! -50Hp

ShadowCloud: 99,850 Hp
Affects: None

The Cloud rumbles... you can prepare for an attack tommorrow!

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 12:43am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

I back up, "By the gods, I guess it's my turn, by the power given to me by the gods of light I smite the evil shadow cloud." And with that a mighty beam of light shot down from the heavens and hit the shadowcloud from above. I then retreat to the tower and begin fortifying it to withstand the shadow cloud's attack..

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 1:44am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

If I just ruined my mind, because the crystal was actually helping me, why wasn't I able to destroy the cloud last time?

-Spirit

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 2:30am

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I get a tornado creator and create a tornado of light. Which will blow the cloud away while dealing damage because it is made up of light. I also have a tornado destroyer just in case something were to happen. Which won't happen.

I then retreat to the tower where shadowgun453 is at and help him fortify the tower.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 5:28am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

I order a moderate amount of wings from a nearby and conveniently-placed chicken wing shack. Then I eat them.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 5:34am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

I DECIDE TO GO OFF BY MY SELF AND DESTROY THE ATTACKERS AND DEFENDERS!!!

1. I mine a solid brick wall around me so I can have limited protection while I work.
2. I start mining for worthy materials, (ex: rubies, gold, diamond)
3. I eat a banana while watching the war go on.
4 Oh and blk I am still on your side.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 1:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"I know. I'll head back to the tower, just gotta finish this!" I shout as letsgome is leaving for our tower.

-Spirit

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 1:43pm

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Shadowgun: Woah...-200
Blk: the Crystal was worth BILLIONS of dollars, but it was slowly killing you...yeah
gamerguy: good attack-100
OperationNilo: Yeah uh huh!
LetsGome_Gome: Ok...
Blk: ok

ShadowCloud: 99,550 Hp
Affects: None

The cloud rumbles, "Shadowgun was right...I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" Massive circles cover the entire battlefield, in 3 different colors, red, blue, and black. You have too chose which circle to stand in (you can't avoid this attack). The Tower is located in a red circle and Blk's tower is in a Black circle... Choose wisely...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

You must be logged in to post a reply!