Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:17am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

Two bright rays of light come down form the darkened clouds (not the cloud itself). From those rays, two figures come down from each. Each with their own set of wings, one carried a large, bow-like harp and a sword with some strings in a circle (kinda like the hole in a tennis racket). Both weapons and people glowed brightly. The people dimmed when they landed. One was wearing a 'Sherlock- like' brown cloak, unbuttoned and flapping in the wind, underneath was only darkness. A hood was pulled up on the wearer and underneath was also darkness with two red eyes. Both the legs and arms were covered in darkness by the cloak except for the hands which were covered by brown gloves. No skin was able to be seen and race was unknown. Both wings were black. The other person was in a flowing white garb. It covered everything except for his right shoulder, arms and head. The person's wings were a bright white and seemed to glow. He had blond curly hair that came down to his neck. He was really pale and had no markings on his body. He wasn't exceptionally buff, but he wasn't skinny either. He wore no shoes or socks leaving his clean feet bare. They didn't seem dirty even after stepping onto the dirt. He carried the bow-like harp and the other carried the sword.
"I hate your method of travel...too bright." The cloaked one said. The sunlight immediately became dark and the shadows flew into the sword he carried. The area around the strings became covered in leathery wings. The strings broke away as though burnt and they were replaced by a black orb. The angelic version of it was stripped away, leaving black rock, maybe obsidian, with cracks running along it which shown red as though a fire or lava was burning underneath it. Some holes ran along the the sword 'burned' away. Inside more glowing orbs replaced it. The sword glowed with a black and red aura. "It even purified my weapon..." The voice was a guy's.
"Never mind that. We need to introduce ourselves."
"..."
"...Thanks." The angelic one glared. "Hi! We're the angels-"
"And demon..."
"That make up Hope. I'm the Angel of Desire. And he's-"
"The Demon of Despair..."
"The names don't always match our personalities...we'd like to apologize, our master went crazy. Hope gets unstable every once in a while. So, we're here for him!"
"And not all of us are happy about it."
"So-" The cloud, or Despair he won't say whether he did it, interrupted and the area next to them exploded. Desire jumped up from fright and then flew towards the tower for shelter. Despair face palmed, or at least it looked like it, and tailed behind him flying.
()

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:21am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

(* '...One carried a large, bow-like harp. The other carried a sword with some strings in a circle...' not '...one carried a large, bow-like harp and a sword with some strings in a circle...'
Some holes 'burned' away into the sword, not Some holes ran along the sword 'burned' away)

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:29am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I look the angel and demon, "Great darkness and light, this is going to be interesting." I let a small white orb form in my hand, hat quickly changed into a shield. I then move the tower.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:43am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

"Don't worry I'm a good demon...I think" Despair says.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:13am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I give Despair a good look, "You know paladins don't one hundred percent trust demons, you know that right." I then shake my head, "Any way, what bring you two to the world of the living?"

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:20am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

"We've come to replace our combined form of Hope, blah blah..." Despair said, annoyed at absolutely nothing. "What brings you to the land of the dead?" He joked. "We're all basically dead with that around...until we kill it." Boy do I love when people die!"
*Chibi version of Desire* "EVERYBODIES GOT A DARKSIDE-!"
"As you can see, we're both completely weird..." They both said at the same time.
"By the way, your not attacking me right? I'm here to help...I think" Despair said. "So when are we kicking some butt and dying?" He rubbed his hands together.

(I've made two really weird anime inspired characters although not based upon any character. Like now, they'll be having chibi moments :P)

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:31am

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

I tell them that we are not going to attack them, and that our target is the shadow cloud.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:54am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

"Who? That butt over there? That's a cloud!?" Despair asks and laughs. He makes his sword glow and prepares a stance to dash out to attack it. "Let's go then!'

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 3:59am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Good grief, well, better get dragon, he'll be of some help, Gamer, you keep the ascended demon and the angel from killing them selves."

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 6:00am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

I go back to my wall and see if all of my things are ok.

Reply to The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

You must be logged in to post a reply!