Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 2:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Uh, dan, we are still trying to take out the Shadow cloud, and I don't think it cares if you try to take out the tower or not.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 2:58pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,888 posts

then the wall springs upward!

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 8:29pm

benman113

benman113

332 posts

Sorry it's taken so long I was busy building Lucy the Luminescent robot to shoot rays of light at the shadow cloud. I also give Arthur flares to shoot at the clouds.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 8:47am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

I mold a fake blob thing out of clay with a clear string attached to it and color it to blob color. After that I throw it through the machine when one of the blobs was looking. After that I pull it out with the string that I held on to when I threw it. Also when I was doing this they could not see me hiding behind a bush.

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 2:49pm

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Shadowgun: You completely annihilate the blots, destroying the a good portion of the surrounding blots as well.
Gamerguy: pushing through the blots is not hard, and you reach Shadow without injury. The swordsman join you and you can push forward as you would like.
Shadowgun: The attacks smash against the first nest, and a massive chunk on the side turns white and falls off.
jeray: 1...BILLION...GALLONS.... wow. -500Hp
Danwart: Dan... you need to keep up with the rest of us mister... but... ok -30 +20

Tower: 99,490 Hp
Affects: None

Shadowgun: you're right, the cloud doesn't care.
Danwart: wut...
Benman: the robots will move into a proper firing position and will start attacking momentarily.
Letsgome-gome: Can you say that again?

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 4:41pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

complex version

I mold a fake blob thing out of clay with a clear string attached to it and color it to blob color. After that I throw it through the machine when one of the blobs was looking. After that I pull it out with the string that I held on to when I threw it. Also when I was doing this they could not see me hiding behind a bush.

Simple version
So pretty much I copied a blob and threw it in the portal with a string attached to it. Then I pulled it out with the string and made it dive back in so they would follow.

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 5:56pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,555 posts

i join the battle by flying in on top of rainbow dash shooting light at the clouds

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 5:57pm

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Letsgome-gome: i still don't get it... portal? you pulled it out and then made it dive back in? i'm sorry, but i have NO idea what you are talking about...

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 5:57pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,555 posts

what about my post?

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 6:01pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,555 posts

and than i will use rainbows to destoy the tower.

Reply to The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

You must be logged in to post a reply!