Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 6:07pm

Crickster

Crickster

459 posts

than i get all the hardest boss battles form the actul thred (it's mine btw) to attck
the tower till i say no more need for you

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 7:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Crickster, the tower is not the main objective here, it the shadow cloud.
Anyway I tell my pokemon team to keep going to take out the other two nests.

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 7:58pm

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Crickster: A CHALLENGER APPROACHETH! (sorry about skipping your post, that happens sometimes!) Also, you might want to read the thread a bit more before posting your attack... also rainbows are the most awesome things in the universe (you may disagree, but the are beautiful and deadly, like a multicolored ninja.) so you helped the tower... a lot... but, since you are new, you can retract this post and try again... also, this thread isn't yours, but you might of had a similar idea, and i just didn't see it.
Shadowgun: This seems to happen a lot huh, people posting attacks on the tower... anyways, the first nest isn't destroyed, just damaged... but maybe you already knew that... also, you have been pretty awesome on this thread and i think it is time SHADOWGUN! I WISH FOR YOU TO BE... AN ADMIN FOR THE THREAD! you would still do all the normal fighting and battling, but you could post results, resolve arguments, and generally make my life easier and this thread better. (If you do take up my offer, don't use it like an idiot.)

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 11:39pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I continue to attack the nest with my 40 swordsman and 10 crossbowmen. While I am attacking I get my other 10 crossbowmen to help with the attack. I will try to destroy the first Blot nest.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:08am

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Gamerguy: you move into the cavernous entrance in the side... you see a 4 massive crystals, each a different color, seemingly being powered by a dark form in the middle. It seems that if you destroy the center, the whole nest would power down... or something... if you want to get to the center though, you'll have to fight through five shadow Blots... their are super powerful, and will take a little bit of firepower to mess those guys up.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 2:17am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

I thank you for the job, and I will gladly accept it.
I tell my pokemon to keep it up and bring down the nest.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 8:56am

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

SHADOWGUN...I DUB THEE... ADMIN!
Also, the Pokemon continue the efforts to destroy the nest from the outside.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:52pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I shout a war cry and run to attack the Shadow Blots with all my swordsmen following. The crossbowmen take up firing positions and start to fire on the dark form in the middle while the Shadow Blots are preoccupied with my swordsmen.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 2:37pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Walrus... I pretty much tried to lure the other blobs into the portal with a fake blob.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 10:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

It better to attack the outside than to go in it and possibly get killed.
(Admin post)
Gamerguy: All your swords men charge in and manage to take out 100 Blots, you take 40, and you crossbowmen start firing at the dark form. It floats up revealing  to everyone (including me) that it is Darkrai, thee baddest dark type Pokemon in the world. He attacks your swordsmen, sending them into an endless nightmare.

Reply to The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

You must be logged in to post a reply!