Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 11:21pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Um... the results I gave weren't official... and... there's nothing wrong with blk2860 saying what the desired result is. It's practically the same as you, helper08, deciding that the explosion on your turn was successful.

well... nothings official... but  I did enjoy choosing results last time...

OporationNilo: None of the goblins dare approach and they all run away. (but now you have a massive bill on your hands. Mercenaries ain't cheap.)

helper08: it takes as long for all of the to happen as it did for me to read and comprehend it. (not too long) the effect will happen in a few turns.

Chess341: you launch the black hole creator and it goes off about the same time that helper08's attack finished. as such, the black hole sucks up the majority of the explosion, a dinosaur, BlazingZelda's corpse, istanbul, and some mercenaries. after having a It's meal the black hole goes back to nothing... the tower is now gone with the black hole and needs to be built from scratch...

blk2860: you pull out your sonic screwdriver. Technically, sonic means ultrasonic sound, and as such, the sonic affects do little (but scaring bats and puppies...) and your screwdriver works like a plain old metal attached to wood tool. um... you now are ready to build a tower... you just need some materials...

Tower: Gone
Affects: None

we need a big shipment of whatever the tower was made of...

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 12:02am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

I never said it was successful, anything could have happened. The explosion backfired, the tower stayed as though nothing had happened, etc. I just said there was an explosion.

And yeah, they weren't official, but I'd rather think there's someone in charge rather than me doing nothing for nothing :P.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 3:23am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

I fly in with Metal, zynthium, electric generators and rocket defense turrets. (That I mined/ built at my outpost in the ocean.) And gave them to BLK to use to rebuild the tower.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 3:15pm

Chess341

Chess341

43 posts

I press the big red button and nuke Shadow's supply caravan (or whatever you're using to transport the materials.)

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 5:40pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

(Just... go to the TARDIS Data Core wiki, and look up Sonic Screwdriver.)

I jump onto the nuke, and try to disable it, by disarming it... with my Sonic Screwdriver.

-Spirit

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 6:20pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

I suddenly appear inside the helicopter. I throw an energy knife at the pilot and then another at the controls. The one on the controls were set to explode on my command. I call upon energy spikes to come out of the ground and break through the floor of the helicopter. It then flies at blk2860's Sonic Screwdriver. I jump out of the helicopter and prepare a safe landing whether the knife blew up or not or the Sonic Screwdriver was hit or not. If either one worked then the supplies would go up in flames...presumably.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 6:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

You have to explain how you got into the Helicopter... Also, Sonic Screwdrivers don't explode upon breaking. And what did you summon the spikes with?

(If this posted twice, it's because of my crappy internet)
-Spirit

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 7:48pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

(1. I teleported
2. I never said the Screwdriver would explode. If I knock the Screwdriver out of your hand then the nuke explodes. If it doesn't work the knife should explode.
3. Energy spikes)

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 8:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

1. You should have said that.
2. No it doesn't... it takes 2 seconds to use a Sonic Screwdriver... Also, you didn't say THAT knife would explode.
3. Ik, how did you create them?

-Spirit

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 10:53pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Shadowgun453: the supplies are ready to be utilized. (or destroyed)

chess341: what red button? the red button in your military base underground? well you should have specified. you successfully send the nuke.

blk2860: you now have the ability to jump several hundred feet in the air? how did you get this incredible ability? you launched yourself with a slingshot?  you land on the nuke, and due to the law of inertia, simply fall off the nuke. you can try to do something mid-air, or you can hit the ground before doing something.(but if you hit the ground first, you'll be in quite a bit of pain from the fall)  (sorry, I wasn't able to find more about the sonic screwdriver for stupid reasons...)

helper08: so when did the helicopter arrive? what hole in the fabric of reality did you jump through to teleport? the first knife successfully kills the man keeping the helicopter in the air. the second one hits the controls, damaging and messing up the control input. the helicopter is falling quickly to plummet into the earth. Although dizzy (not to mention that you feel that you're about to puke) you manage to create some sharp energy object out of the ground. Meanwhile the helicopter smashes into one of the supply convoys. The spikes come to the helicopter, (A little faster and harder than you expected, since the helicopter is falling) on of them barely misses your neck,  and another, rather large, one flies up and ends up getting stuck in the helicopter's uncontrollable spinning blades.  the helicopter is about to crash and in the last few seconds you jump out of the helicopter, and roll away from the helicopter, as the supply convoy that the helicopter crashed into gets in between you and the helicopter. the helicopter smashes in to the earth with a deafening sound, and the broken supply convoy blocks the flying debris of the broken helicopter from harming you too much. you are now in a pile of debris, nauseated, with clothing ripped, and lucky to be alive. (your not a super human, you pull another crazy stunt like that and you'll be dead.)

so... blk2860, I'm fine with people doing impossible or insane stuff. (like smashing Istanbul into the tower) It just needs to have some sort of explanation. example:

I fly in with Metal, zynthium, electric generators and rocket defense turrets. (That I mined/ built at my outpost in the ocean.) And gave them to BLK to use to rebuild the tower.

this post claims to have done a pretty incredible feat. and shadowgun explained where he got the supplies. he also explains how the supplies were transferred(by air travel).

No changes have been made to the tower's condition.

Reply to The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

You must be logged in to post a reply!