ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47489
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I pay a group of cute kittens who are highly-trained to distract mercenaries to distract those mercenaries blk just hired.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

Also, I hire Linkin Park to play Bleed it Out for the Defenders

Idea stealer.
I hire more kittens only instead of distracting mercenaries they are trained to distract Linkin Park.
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I walk forwards, each passing kitten is met with a large, vicious, energy dog. Raising up my hands, walls of energy slowly start to rise out of the ground as I walk past the spots where they will rise. (possible multiple turn thing?) I raise my right arm until it's horizontal and an energy sword appears in my hand. Metallica suddenly comes face-to-face with an explosion. (By the way I'm not saying they're dead. Depends on Walrus's decision)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(posted right before me XD)

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I say "hey guard dogs would you come to me team?" and they say "rno" and then I say not even for a Scooby snack? and they say "rno" and then I say "not even for two scooby snacks" and then I leave it up for walrusman to decide
I also get a megaphone and yell "ALL the defenders are flat!" in hopes of ruining their self esteem.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I bring in more defenders that work for me and have them work security for the tower. In addition I bring a fleet of ships I own to defend the water around the tower to stop any ocean threats. (Hopefully)

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I RELEASE THE CRAKEN!!!! To attack shadowgun's ships

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

(This is getting out of control, lol.)

pssh I'm having fun, aren't you?
I drop laughing gas bombs all over those ships in hopes of paralyzing the sailors with laughter.
benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

Ha jokes on you, I can make myself projectile vommit whenever I want

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

My projectile vommit dislodges it, I mean my character is a pretty heavy drinker and all.
(P.S you shouldn't kill the only attacker someone has to be the bad guy)

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

You *attempt* you hand but you didn't know that there is a black hole where my heart should be.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

LOL, I agree with Spirit here, this is sort of going into anarchy here, but I'm having fun though. Anyway, if you play Battle Pirates of Facebook then you'll know I know how to deal with the Craken, I send a widow maker nuke missile to blow the Craken SKY HIGH!!!

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

uggh sorry gibberish just read that post without the you hand part in it.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I activate my nuclear interception devices to attempt to blow what could blow the Kraken sky high, sky high.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I make a cure so that you don't change this game into a zombie survival RPG and release it immediately in a gaseous form

Showing 31-45 of 238