Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:46am

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Shadowgun: Good thing going after Darkria.

Meanwhile a comet hurtles through space. It's center slowly thinks..."Here. I am here. You have waited...Gea...Tara...Earth... I feel the evil upon you... and it will die... then the rest will die... I know this... and a few beings below know this... but they won't care... no one will care..." It fades back into slumber, and passes a small pitiful rock. Right before it passes out, it sees the rocks and thinks..." Cheese".

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 5:50pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I'm in a nightmare now. Hmm I take some time to think about what I might do. Then I ask Darkrai, "Do you have a heart?"

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 6:14pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

I sense something is a miss and I look up for some odd reason, "What in the name of the gods?!" I saw a dark object passing in front of the moon. "A meteor?"

Admin Post below.
Gamerguy: Darkria look at you, "In a way, yes I have a heart, but I was ripped out a long time ago, but that doesn't mater, all that maters is your trapped and there is no way out." You hear something, like a sound of a bell, then a female voice, "Now Drakria, have you forgotten my ability?"

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 9:23pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

"No way out? I guess I'm fine with that. I mean, I'm not in battle so I won't have the risk of dying, Most of my troops are here so I won't get lonely in this weird place, and I found a refrigerator full of food and water. So... if I never leave that's fine by me."

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 10:09pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Gamerguy: He didn't hear you instead he looks out into the darkness, but he then looks at you, "You don't get it do you, your in a nightmare yes, your men are also in a nightmare but not yours, they are in their own nightmare." You hear the female voice again, "He is right." Darkria stiffens, "Get out of my domain." He screams into the darkness.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 6:09am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

I supersize my portal to meteor size and build a catapult to launch it up at the meteor. Also I have the portal on self destruct so when it captures the meteor It will disappear.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 8:00am

walrusman72

walrusman72

56 posts

Letsgome_gome: a catupult to space.... no. also, you should be focusing on the Blots, the Cloud, and Darkria.

High above Earth, a meteor thinks again. "Someone disagrees with my arrival... I suppose i should begin then... i had hoped this would come later..." the meteor slowly turns...

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 7:10pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Fine I go and start collecting poison dart frogs with a net to make arrows for killing the blobs back at my hidout. Also I make a bow out of a tree and some rope from a thick vine.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 7:55pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

I see the shape appear over the moon again this time closer, "Oh my, that's not good, I hope it's not Deoxys, or a new space pokemon." I say. I then look a Gamerguy and see something, a light over him. "I have seen this before, Cresselia?"

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 8:32pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

"My troops aren't with me? Well... I guess that's still fine. I have my phone with me so I can just talk to my followers on twitter or something. Or I could play some games."

Reply to The Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

You must be logged in to post a reply!