ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47468
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I will stand in the blue circle and quickly build a tornado shelter underground.

I then make 4 more light tornadoes to try to weaken the cloud before it's attack.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I leave for the blue circle, and hope I chosen right, and hope the tower and everyone in it survives.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I get Arthur the artillery robot to bombard the shadow cloud with anti-shadow mortars.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I stand in black btw

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Suddenly, circles of light dot the sky, corresponding to the size of the circles exactly...If you stood in Black, massive shadow pillars come down and you are thrust into a nightmare coma, and can only ask for help from other players. if you stood in blue, you are safe...if you stood in red, fire rains down from where the sky and you could possibly dodge it...

gamerguy: more tornados? -400
benman: cool, cool, taco, cool. -50

ShadowCloud: 99,100 Hp

Question... Would you guys like this new game on a different thread? It could be role playing, and you guys all have to defeat this cloud and such, and this thread can go back to being about the tower... actaully...HOLD THE GAME we are taking a vote RIGHT NOW for this issue to be resolved... READY...VOTE!

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

If we are doing another one of these I want to have it a rule that people can't go off and make a third side, other then that I don't really care.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Alright benman, noted...

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I think changing it up a little is a good thing, it'll keep those playing on there toes.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Oh and I radio my men to activate the elemental force field, (it's a shield that protects building from elemental attacks like fire raining down from the sky.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Maybe changing it could be a good thing. In truth, I don't really care. Do whatever you want.

As for the game. I upgrade my tornado creator into an automatic tornado creator. This means it will automatically make tornadoes continuously. It can't produce them at a very fast rate though. I'll have to fix that.....

Once the force field is up and running I ask shadowgun453 if it's safe to go back to the tower. If it is safe then I go back to the tower. If not then I will stay in my tornado shelter until it is safe.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

So, Does "changing" this thread moving to a new thread, or keeping this one the same?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

keep it the same.

Also what about my brick wall in one of the circles

Here is my continuous list

1. I sell the rubies and other minerals to the other players so they can purchase more expensive items to defeat the CLOUD.
2. I start to eat another banana.
3. BLK I have my own tower now so I will not be needing yours but I am on your side.
4. I use a ruby to get a seed that grows a coconut tree.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"I think it's safe but I suggest we wait here till it has quieted down a bit." I then look at the shadow black circle, "By the powers of light I revive Blk!"

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I need someone to activate David my doctor robot to revive me please, just flip his power switch on he will do all the work.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

"OK. We will stay in this shelter then." I try to figure out a way to get my automatic tornado creator to create tornadoes faster.

Showing 136-150 of 238