ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47433
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I fly in with Metal, zynthium, electric generators and rocket defense turrets. (That I mined/ built at my outpost in the ocean.) And gave them to BLK to use to rebuild the tower.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

I press the big red button and nuke Shadow's supply caravan (or whatever you're using to transport the materials.)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I suddenly appear inside the helicopter. I throw an energy knife at the pilot and then another at the controls. The one on the controls were set to explode on my command. I call upon energy spikes to come out of the ground and break through the floor of the helicopter. It then flies at blk2860's Sonic Screwdriver. I jump out of the helicopter and prepare a safe landing whether the knife blew up or not or the Sonic Screwdriver was hit or not. If either one worked then the supplies would go up in flames...presumably.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(1. I teleported
2. I never said the Screwdriver would explode. If I knock the Screwdriver out of your hand then the nuke explodes. If it doesn't work the knife should explode.
3. Energy spikes)

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

I return

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Blazing, I thank you SO much for what you have been doing, keeping the post alive and such, but yes i will have to ignore what you have posted... it doesn't quite pan out to how i would have wanted it to be. you my friend, if you would like, can be a monitor for this page after i post the SUPER ALRTA MEGA POST
about the current results, and see how the game is really supposed to go.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

ITS TIME!

The mega post will start from the first post to the last post respectively. here it is... THE MEGA POST!

FinnDragon: Alright! -30 Hp: Also, first attacker! First strike awarded!

Tower: 99,950 Hp
Affects: First Strike! all attackers add -20 until the first defender

Kipdon: You create a pothole under the tower and it sinks into the earth, making the base of the tower more sturdy, but does rock the tower, +30 -20
Nerdsoft: Istanbul declines your offer but the chunk of dirt and stones harms the tower a little bit, -10 Hp
Bazz1: Our first defender! +60 Hp (+10 Hp each repairmen)

Tower: 99,980 Hp
Affects: Repairmen +10 Hp each post.

BlazingZelda: Chuck norris realizes his years are behind him and goes back home to play some more WoW.
Thfcjack: YEAH SELF-ESTEAM! +10 hp!

Affects:
Repairmen +10 Hp each post.
Self-esteam! x2 affect for all defending units

Helper: Ummmm HECK YEAH!!! -150 Hp
Bingu: Cool,- 30 Hp. Also The dinosaur eats the repairmen

Tower: 99,840 Hp
Affects: Self-esteam! x2 affect for all defending units

gamerguy: An army?! -90 hp
OperationNilo: Hope you can pay... +40 hp

Tower: 99,790 Hp
Gunmen: attacks attacker units

Helper: That helped the tower by my standards +100 hp
Chess: Black holes do not affect purple energy, so it just sucks in the surrounding the trees and the like and disappears
Spirit: a Doctor Who fan! nice use of the screwdiver, but the tower isn't destroyed.
Helper: you are correct
Spirit: WRONG!
Shadowgun: Sweet defence! +100

Tower: 99,990 Hp

Chess: the shipment has already arrived, so you pretty much nuke the tower so -150 Hp
BLK: the nuke blew up with you on it... good going
Helper: Helicopter? where?
Blazing: you are COMPLETELY right! everything is allowed as long as an explanation is provided!

This is the CURRENT STANDINGS^^^!

I will now be a more permeant monitor, because i honestly thought this post had died! I thank everyone for taking part in this thread and now this whole thread will make more sense...

also, I HEREBYE PROMOTE BLAZINGZELDA TO ADMIN STATUS (you can now OFFICIALLY post results of the thread, and you have the authority to add affects and the like.

this is the end of the MEGA POST and it might not of made much sense, but all you need is the info below vvv

Now BATTLE FOR MY ENJOYMENT!

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(Ok, how does a giant explosion give it more health? Also, the helicopter was the thing delivering the stuff. Or whatever it was on. We just assumed helicopter. Also, a lot of my posts were based upon BlazingZelda's posts. So I have no idea what I'm going to be doing now...well since I healed 100 health apparently, ^.^' can I switch to defenders...)

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Blk: Nice, ADDING AFFECT! +40
Helper: I was referring to the energy coalescing on the tower that, in my opinion, would have made it stronger and the explosion was just going outwards, killing any and all inside of the radius extending away from the tower. Thank you clearing up the helicopter business and i am sorry i confused you. also a quick note for everyone, if you pick a side, you can always switch at any time you like

Tower: 99,880 Hp
EMP: disables the next electronic attack

Attackers, you are lacking right now! BLOW ME (i meant the tower) AWAY!

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Blk: that will take 2 turns

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Blk: (by the way, its been 2 turns, so I the defense is in place) rail-guns+metal prefabrication +70 hp

Tower: 99,950 Hp

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I pack dirt in some of the cracks on the tower

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I move in with another shipment of repair resources for the tower, (and yes I was using helicopters, but I also used F- 16 fighting falcons of defense of my heli-transport.)

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I hire Metallica to play awesome music for the attackers.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Letsgome_gome: ... ok +10hp
Shadowgun: thanks for clearing that up! also +150 Hp
Benman: That a 2x attacker boost and a $15,000

Tower: 10,060 Hp
GUN METAL!!!!!: 2x for all attackers until someone pays off metallica