ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

245 26291
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 245 Replies
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Blk: Nice, ADDING AFFECT! +40
Helper: I was referring to the energy coalescing on the tower that, in my opinion, would have made it stronger and the explosion was just going outwards, killing any and all inside of the radius extending away from the tower. Thank you clearing up the helicopter business and i am sorry i confused you. also a quick note for everyone, if you pick a side, you can always switch at any time you like

Tower: 99,880 Hp
Affects: Self-esteam! x2 affect for all defending units
Gunmen: attacks attacker units
EMP: disables the next electronic attack

Attackers, you are lacking right now! BLOW ME (i meant the tower) AWAY!

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Blk: that will take 2 turns

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Blk: (by the way, its been 2 turns, so I the defense is in place) rail-guns+metal prefabrication +70 hp

Tower: 99,950 Hp

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
781 posts

I pack dirt in some of the cracks on the tower

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

I move in with another shipment of repair resources for the tower, (and yes I was using helicopters, but I also used F- 16 fighting falcons of defense of my heli-transport.)

benman113
benman113
330 posts

I hire Metallica to play awesome music for the attackers.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Letsgome_gome: ... ok +10hp
Shadowgun: thanks for clearing that up! also +150 Hp
Benman: That a 2x attacker boost and a $15,000

Tower: 10,060 Hp
GUN METAL!!!!!: 2x for all attackers until someone pays off metallica

benman113
benman113
330 posts

I pay a group of cute kittens who are highly-trained to distract mercenaries to distract those mercenaries blk just hired.

benman113
benman113
330 posts

Also, I hire Linkin Park to play Bleed it Out for the Defenders

Idea stealer.
I hire more kittens only instead of distracting mercenaries they are trained to distract Linkin Park.
helper08
helper08
194 posts

I walk forwards, each passing kitten is met with a large, vicious, energy dog. Raising up my hands, walls of energy slowly start to rise out of the ground as I walk past the spots where they will rise. (possible multiple turn thing?) I raise my right arm until it's horizontal and an energy sword appears in my hand. Metallica suddenly comes face-to-face with an explosion. (By the way I'm not saying they're dead. Depends on Walrus's decision)

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(posted right before me XD)

benman113
benman113
330 posts

I say "hey guard dogs would you come to me team?" and they say "rno" and then I say not even for a Scooby snack? and they say "rno" and then I say "not even for two scooby snacks" and then I leave it up for walrusman to decide
I also get a megaphone and yell "ALL the defenders are flat!" in hopes of ruining their self esteem.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

I bring in more defenders that work for me and have them work security for the tower. In addition I bring a fleet of ships I own to defend the water around the tower to stop any ocean threats. (Hopefully)

benman113
benman113
330 posts

I RELEASE THE CRAKEN!!!! To attack shadowgun's ships

benman113
benman113
330 posts

(This is getting out of control, lol.)

pssh I'm having fun, aren't you?
I drop laughing gas bombs all over those ships in hopes of paralyzing the sailors with laughter.
Showing 31-45 of 245