ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

245 26191
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 245 Replies
benman113
benman113
330 posts

This... has got out of hand... i'll post results after this has calmed down..

What qualifies as calm? it seems pretty calm right now.
helper08
helper08
194 posts

I land on the ground behind the swordsmen. The bow becomes a sword in midair. I swing my sword at the air and a wave of energy comes out where I swung my sword. The wave explodes at the swordsmen and the siege towers. Then I dash forwards to Arthur and slash at the thing extremely fast. With each slash the sword fills the scars with energy. I jump back and the energy explodes. I slam my sword into the ground and the circle appears once more. It glows as energy takes the form of tentacles all around the circle. Underground energy was fired in a huge amount blasting through the ground towards BLK's tower. The tentacles fly upwards towards the sky and disappear into the clouds. Around BLK's tower, black clouds from and energy lightning strikes the tower and explodes at the same time as the underground energy as they collided with each other and the ground.

(:P)

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(yay good grammar!)

benman113
benman113
330 posts

I curse helper08's name and then build a new robot named Peter the protector robot to shield my other robots with an energy shield, Except AL since he is in mid air and I send in Clyde to replant the mines he defused onto the wall of the tower.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

The tower sits stoically on a hill, forgotten, the last few inhabitants watch the war between the players. The riches in the tower gleam and sparkle, waiting for someone to take possession of them. Soon the inhabitants move away, and the tower loses its function. the riches still stand guarded, for a dragon takes up residents within the treasure room. As the defenders focus on Blk, the seem to have forgot there job.... anyways, continue!

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(I am defending the tower, I destroyed multiple attacks on the tower. And also, blk, this is energy, not mechanical fire)

helper08
helper08
194 posts

I dash forwards at Peter, in midair I become a giant beast. I jump onto the shield with my claws digging into it. I pulled my hands away from each other and once there was an opening in the shield I temporarily formed a shield around myself. This blocked the shield from closing and I got inside. With that I ripped at Peter, doing the same thing that I did before with Arthur.

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(you can't just build a force field -_-)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

I being the last good defender I head to the tower to find out why the dragon has taken up residence, take my personal guards and trusted commander with me, has well as a spell book to help me talk to it.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts

Shadowgun: thank you for ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME! anyways, the dragon has taken up residence to guard the unattended hoard, and will willingly help you defended the treasure, if you let go of part of the hoard to him.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

What happened to my army of underlings? I liked those guys. I'm just going back to my bunker and hide.

*Hides in bunker*

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

I agree to him, "My men and my fleet of ships will help you keep the treasure safe, and my outpost will help you repair the tower as well." I say to him.

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(-_- I don't know whether I should actually play this thing if I'm 'not actually playing the game' -_- and also, your relying on technology, I'm not. 'Building' force fields aren't the same as using energy.)

benman113
benman113
330 posts

(-_- I don't know whether I should actually play this thing if I'm 'not actually playing the game' -_- and also, your relying on technology, I'm not. 'Building' force fields aren't the same as using energy.

If you can just tear through peter's energy shield then I think blk can have a force field.
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
781 posts

I start reinforcing me and blks tower with blocks I smuggle from the mine I build before.

Showing 91-105 of 245