ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47434
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

the Box whispers *come Blk... come accept your PRIZE... you have wanted power, now CLAIM IT!* *Shadow was a fool... you... you are smarter...*

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"BLk, don't, you don't know what your dealing with! I sense a great evil in there, I you release it, it will destroy everything!" I say just before he opens it.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

In the Box flies open, blowing Blk back, in it's place is a dark cloud... a dark laughter emanates from within the form and it flies up into the sky, and swirls into a dark mass. "you have released me, so you gain the PRIZE" a shining blue crystal shoots out of the cloud, headed straight for Blk!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I step in front of Blk, "Begone evil spirit, he is under my protection, if you want him then you'll have to get through the shadow paladin first." I say in an icy tone.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

the crystal lands, with a click upon the floor... The cloud rumbles deeply " You have no way to DEFEAT ME! I am now about to unleash MY ULTIMATE PLAN"

Welcome to the ShadowCloud! This thread allows users to destroy ShadowCloud. The destroyers want it gone because it probably evil. Let the war begin.

ShadowCloud: 100,000 Hp

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the ShadowCloud and the Cloud will try to fight and kill the Attackers.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp

ShadowCloud: 99,999 Hp

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the Cloud, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING!

(Don't like where i took this? tell me and we will ignore this post and continue on with the Box having something different inside!)

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

The Cloud snickers "Blk, the crystal has been crippling your mind the ENTIRE TIME! Evil lives within the mind, and without a mind, you have no evil!"

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I increase the power of the sun so that the shadows will go away and the cloud will evaporate.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

SubZero: Nice hit! -50Hp

ShadowCloud: 90,950 Hp

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I put a lot of mirrors on the roof of a building and have the sun reflect the light towards the cloud.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Blk: You have just Solely Ruined your mind! that crystal was an uplink, an extension of your body, you shattering the crystal has crippled your mind beyond all hope of repair!
Gamerguy: I like how all of you guys are using light...-50 hp
SubZero: Nice hit! -50Hp

ShadowCloud: 99,850 Hp

The Cloud rumbles... you can prepare for an attack tommorrow!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I back up, "By the gods, I guess it's my turn, by the power given to me by the gods of light I smite the evil shadow cloud." And with that a mighty beam of light shot down from the heavens and hit the shadowcloud from above. I then retreat to the tower and begin fortifying it to withstand the shadow cloud's attack..

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I get a tornado creator and create a tornado of light. Which will blow the cloud away while dealing damage because it is made up of light. I also have a tornado destroyer just in case something were to happen. Which won't happen.

I then retreat to the tower where shadowgun453 is at and help him fortify the tower.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I order a moderate amount of wings from a nearby and conveniently-placed chicken wing shack. Then I eat them.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I DECIDE TO GO OFF BY MY SELF AND DESTROY THE ATTACKERS AND DEFENDERS!!!

1. I mine a solid brick wall around me so I can have limited protection while I work.
2. I start mining for worthy materials, (ex: rubies, gold, diamond)
3. I eat a banana while watching the war go on.
4 Oh and blk I am still on your side.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: Woah...-200
Blk: the Crystal was worth BILLIONS of dollars, but it was slowly killing you...yeah
gamerguy: good attack-100
OperationNilo: Yeah uh huh!
LetsGome_Gome: Ok...
Blk: ok

ShadowCloud: 99,550 Hp

The cloud rumbles, "Shadowgun was right...I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" Massive circles cover the entire battlefield, in 3 different colors, red, blue, and black. You have too chose which circle to stand in (you can't avoid this attack). The Tower is located in a red circle and Blk's tower is in a Black circle... Choose wisely...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Showing 121-135 of 238