ForumsWEPRPETS!!!!

77 17060
cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

if you can have any animal as a pet what would you have? a monkey cause their smart and fun

• 77 Replies
RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

i want to have some turtles and some poisoned mutagen.......hm my own hero turtles.....

and i get a dog a cat a bunch of gerbils and two rats

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

All this talk about turtles reminds of yesterday. My friends and I were just walking on this sidewalk near this water area and there was an alligator turtle on the side of the sidewalk. It was crazy beacuse I've never seen one. We started messing with it and my friend try to stick something it it's shell and the turtle made a really sudden grunting noise and it freaked us all out. It was so funny though. Oh, and to keep to the topic, I have no pets, but I wish I had a dog without having to deal with the responsibilty.

mr3
mr3
19 posts
Nomad

i have a dog the size of a rat right now but i think he'll grow and i have another dog(rottwieler & german shepard mix) don't let the name fool you he's a nice dog...and i have a persian looking cat

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

right now i have a dog name buddy but i would love a pet bird but i wouldent trade buddy for a pet dragon i love buddy my dog too much the bond between humans and animals are unbreakable no matter what sometime they do get in fights but the love and bond between the human and his/her pet will never break.

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

i mean i would love a pet dragon.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

shouldn't this topic go in the tavern?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This topic was created before The Tavern

But yes, if it had been recently created, it should be in The Tavern.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

A cat sewed to a pigien that way it could fly and if gets hungry it can eat its back

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

my favorite pet of all times is my 2 turtles. when they get used to being aroudn you they are fun to have.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

my pets... oh my lord. I have 2 welsh corgis, they are 1 years old. One of them, Mantle, is pretty big and not too smart. He's named after Mickey Mantle because my dad really likes the Yankees. Also my other dog, Maris is black with white and tan spots, she is very small. they are both really cool but very annoying at times, like when they hear something, or someone walks into the house they bark their heads off.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

well, my pet tarantula fuzz is pretty cool

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

how is pets allowed in world events and not a blizzard?!!

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:P-JQ-DPhO80J:www.corgibreeder.com/uploaded/images/corgi_puppy/corgi-puppies-sidebyside.jpg

Dontegh
Dontegh
19 posts
Nomad

A penguin. Even though they would cost so much money to keep alive in your house and the cold would be unbearable.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Most penguins actually live in warmer climates. You could just let 'em swim in the bathtub and feed them some fish.

Showing 31-45 of 77