ForumsGamesHelp me find a game please

1 1985
Shindsu
Shindsu
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everybody. I'm in search for a game I played quite a lot ago. I can't remember much, but I'll try to be most informative. The game was about robots, as far as I remember it was strategy. I was starting as "someone". I can't remember was it a robot or humanlike creature. I needed to find the base. Base was just couple of buildings, one of them was command center. Anyway, I could build my own robots, choosing their base module, top module, weapons. I could either control robot by myself, or to set some order...at least that's what I remember. As far as I remember there was 2 types bases, "walker" - having couple of "legs" and tank tracks. Walker had 3 types light, medium and heavy. Which were affecting which weapons each robot could carry, the amount of weapons, speed and of course armor. That's all I can recall. I hope you could help me, thank you.

• 1 Reply
somwill007
somwill007
7 posts
Nomad

You can discover what game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

Showing 1-1 of 1