ForumsNewcomers ForumHello friends!

9 2554
poopup1
poopup1
2 posts

Hi,my name is Catalin,i'm from Romania and i like programming and other computer-related things.I play games on this site since 2009.I'm 13 years old and,yeah,I think it is a good ideea to present myself.

• 9 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames, please enjoy me in your bathtub.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

Hello and welcome to the community. Please oh please ignore R2's.....Bizarre tendencies and please don't blame my for them, all I did was leave him alone for 5 minutes I swear!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,345 posts

Hell-O and welcome to your doom... ah, sorry, i mean AG...

... well, with the two posts above youve still seen whats going up around here, so i must re-correct myself.... doom is right.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

Welcome to AG. Avoid speaking to any (and/or all) the above 3 users and everything will be juuust fine.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

Last I checked, Raze didn't have a multiplayer. Oh, and try to control the amount of threads you make. Making a lot of threads simultaneously kills kittens and puppies.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Welcome to Armor Games, have fun!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

Pardon my above post, I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Don't know how that happened. Anyways, you should avoid me as well. I'm weird.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Oh hai girl..welcome to my humble abode

*sexy music starts playing*
That was supposed to be Meshuggah..let me go fix that..sorry this is so embarrassing..

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

We're all weird but we're a family nonetheless.

Showing 1-9 of 9