ForumsGamesrecommendations for a input lag-free hdtv?

3 3013
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

so im currently playing on a standard definition sony tv, and like every other standard definition, it has no input lag. a pet peeve of mine is that i cant stand input lag at all when i play my ps3, and i heard the ps4 doesnt have the av port anymore. in that case, i need a cheap hdtv without input lag. i can also try to find a hdmi to vga adaptor and use a monitor, because im relatively sure they dont have input lag. but yeah can anyone help me out here?

• 3 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Size is going to be directly related to cost. You could get a nice 18-in, wall mountable HDTV for ~350 USD. Or you could drop 1500 USD on a massive 60-in.

Quality is really all the same among HDs; you're paying for size. Though if you could, try to get an LED/Chrystal display. They have a sharper picture quality, and better color display.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i dont care at all about anything other then input lag and price. considering all hdtvs look beautiful and that if its smaller, ill just sit closer to it, i could go for a small one. as long as its relatively cheap. i might also try to find an hdmi to vga cable and see how my pc monitor is. if anyone can help me find either of those, itd be greatly appreciated. ill also give you a turkey leg

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

You should just go to a TV store then, or try checking a site devoted to this sort of technology. I got mine by going to Costco and getting the biggest one I could afford. But a gaming site where the average user is ~13 isn't your best shot.

Showing 1-3 of 3