swagman

157 posts

Just a Random discussion.....

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 2:45pm

swagman

swagman

157 posts

Just a Random discussion

About the Anime or the Manga.(EX: What Do you think about it?)

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 7:13pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

I liked Naruto. I outgrew the whole anime and manga thing though. Naruto was fun though, but I feel like it has been going on too long. It just got old after awhile.

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 7:22pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

I'm still reading the manga, and things just keep getting more intense! I wanna say that I first got into Naruto at about 2010. It's really hard to get into, but after Season 2, you keep wanting more of it.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 11:07am

mybrand24

mybrand24

41 posts

I hated naruto at first but when I finnaly got to the zabuza fight I fell in love with the series

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 3:32pm

clhkph

clhkph

119 posts

I love Naruto(series, not actually him), and I'm an anime watcher only, but I read the wiki and know everything that hasn't been shown yet. I still follow the series up to shippuden and I rly want to get the manga.
BTW, what are your favorite openings and endings?

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 12:36am

Erabor

Erabor

205 posts

I wanted to watch the whole series, but after a while It became hard to find episodes.
And its annoying to have to watch 2 parts of one episode on Youtube.

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 12:57am

Drink

Drink

1,604 posts

i hated naruto since the day it was released, its too boring for me to get into... and not as much emotion within the battles like the anime im used to watching

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 9:30am

blackfurydragon

blackfurydragon

41 posts

I liked it at first. Now I think it's overestimated.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 10:32am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

I wanted to watch the whole series, but after a while It became hard to find episodes.
And its annoying to have to watch 2 parts of one episode on Youtube.
There are literally sites specifically for Naruto episodes and manga. One on the top of my head would be NarutoGet, but there are so much more, a simple google search would give you the latest episode and all of the previous ones at your grasp.

I like it a lot, though it needed time to grow on me, since the filler episodes in the first Naruto anime were too much for me. But you can't deny it's a pretty great anime/manga series, hence the popularity around it.

BTW, what are your favorite openings and endings?
Hard to remember all of 'em, have a few I like, but the one that sticks out the most is ***SPOILERS***the one where Jiraya and Asuma die, that one really brought emotions.***SPOILERS*** I think the song name was sign by flow, a great song in my opinion.

Reply to Naruto

You must be logged in to post a reply!