ForumsPopular MediaName That Dead Fictional Character!

300 101694
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

This is (obviously) the fictional edition of my other hit thread, Name That Dead Guy!

This has similar rules to the other one but with a few changes to make things fair. You are not allowed to use a dead from a book/movie/whatever as your dead guy and say he's dead only because the book/movie/whatever takes place in a time that ensure's he's dead by now. If you're doing someone from, say Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls lore however, then that's a different story assuming that they're dead by the time of another book/game.

It's not a rule, but please be considerate of other people. If you have any decency then you won't pick a character from a new and trending show/movie/whatever (I.E. try not to spoil things).

People who are dead in the beginning of a crime solving show and have no real part are strictly prohibited as that would just be cruel.

The other rules are in the other thread which I linked to. I can't think of any other rules at the moment, if I do I'll post them.

Right, so I don't read all that much, there are only a few fictional things that interest me too terribly much and some of that will be pretty easy, and I don't want that, so I'll probably be sticking mostly to obscure (but not too obscure) Elder Scrolls characters. Whether they are just in lore or in the games.

I am thinking of a dead lady from the Elder Scrolls, not exactly obscure, but I rather doubt it'll be quickly guessed. For this one, I even allow you to use the Elder Scrolls wiki as an aid for your guessing. Good luck and good guessing!

• 300 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for that, I shouldn't have said that you could just yet.

._.

Eternal Champion

Hmm?

No.

Aww.

Were there draugr back then? did the Draugr kill this woman? Or the skeletons? any undead in any form at all?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Hmm?

I meant to put an asterisk before that denoting that I was correcting The Player with The Eternal Champion.

I don't believe that they had draugr or skeletons back in Arena, if I'm correct they had few of the current Elder Scrolls monsters and the current elder scrolls have few of the Arena monsters. So no.

Also, I revoke your right to the elder scrolls wiki as this character would be stupidly easy to guess. Perhaps I'll give it back in a page or two. Also, it's totally ok if you never would have guessed it, the Akinator couldn't (no using that either).
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Yes, as in like a former Doctor, the Doctor is still alive but there's always 11 (soon to be 12) Doctors, but since the Doctor as a being is alive you can't use a past one. That also includes people like Gandalf who died, leveled up and came back. People who have died and turned into ghosts and whatnot are accepted though.

But we have been to the Doctor's Grave, we have seen his dead TARDIS.

SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID (doesn't matter as there are plenty more obscure characters to use)

Does your character care about this person?

~~~Darth Caedus
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

As in they've had some sort of relationship or they're on good terms with eachother? As far as anyone knows no to the first and absolutely yes to the second.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

The Akinator. I wonder what that is.

Nevertheless.

Did this character die in the first half of the game?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Depends just what you mean by that.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I don't know, I didn't play the game (nor are planning to do so).

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well, you are now permitted (and at this point encouraged) to use the Elder Scrolls wikia. Knowing what you do now it should be a piece of cake for whoever reads this first.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Well, you are now permitted (and at this point encouraged) to use the Elder Scrolls wikia.

No, I haven't lost all my honor yet.

Did her name begin with A?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

No.

Just do it, there's no way you'll know who it is unless you know about the game.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I refuse. I refuse completely.

Does her name begin with B?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Nope, as far as anyone knows she was a normal human.

Does her name begin with B?

Do you realize how much less honor there is in asking her name one letter at a time, delaying the next dead guy and annoying the crap out of me?
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

You've got honor defined wrong. And you haven't answered my question. Does her name begin with B? Yes or no?

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Anyways, I'll take the *cough* less *cough cough* honorable path of looking in the wikia ._.

Ria Silmane.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Ria Silmane

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yippie-kay-yay!

Mmmkay, guess it's my turn. I'll just continue the ES trend and go with a Skyrim Nord Male.

So ummm...uhh..begin!

Showing 16-30 of 300