ForumsPopular MediaName That Dead Fictional Character!

300 101700
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

This is (obviously) the fictional edition of my other hit thread, Name That Dead Guy!

This has similar rules to the other one but with a few changes to make things fair. You are not allowed to use a dead from a book/movie/whatever as your dead guy and say he's dead only because the book/movie/whatever takes place in a time that ensure's he's dead by now. If you're doing someone from, say Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls lore however, then that's a different story assuming that they're dead by the time of another book/game.

It's not a rule, but please be considerate of other people. If you have any decency then you won't pick a character from a new and trending show/movie/whatever (I.E. try not to spoil things).

People who are dead in the beginning of a crime solving show and have no real part are strictly prohibited as that would just be cruel.

The other rules are in the other thread which I linked to. I can't think of any other rules at the moment, if I do I'll post them.

Right, so I don't read all that much, there are only a few fictional things that interest me too terribly much and some of that will be pretty easy, and I don't want that, so I'll probably be sticking mostly to obscure (but not too obscure) Elder Scrolls characters. Whether they are just in lore or in the games.

I am thinking of a dead lady from the Elder Scrolls, not exactly obscure, but I rather doubt it'll be quickly guessed. For this one, I even allow you to use the Elder Scrolls wiki as an aid for your guessing. Good luck and good guessing!

• 300 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Was the show produced primarily in 2010s?

Yup.
Walking Dead?
Game of Thrones?

Nope.

~Manly
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Forget about all that rambling about her not looking like this and that. Hint time! She's a dead girl from a popular, ongoing British TV show.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Did she happen to die on Fresh Meat? Threesome? Doctor Who? Britain's got Talent?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Did she happen to die on Fresh Meat? Threesome? Doctor Who? Britain's got Talent?
Produced primarily in 2010s, even NewWho doesn't fit that.

When was Sherlock started?

~~~Darth Caedus
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well it wasn't a Sherlock Character so you don't even have to worry about it! No no no and no R2.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

This character broke the rule of not being from anything an ongoing show. Next person to post gets to pick a dead guy.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I have a dead character in mind. Although I am curious as to who the character ManlyMan picked was.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Fail on my part. I didn't read the rules in Name That Dead Guy. The character is from a movie. This should be enough to start off with.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Was this character in a movie released in the year 2000 or more?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Was this character in a movie released in the year 2000 or more?

Yes.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Was the character in a movie released before or in the year 2010?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Was the character in a movie released before or in the year 2010?

Before.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is the character female?
Is the movie a horror genre?
Is the movie or the movie franchise quite well known?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Is the character female?
Is the movie a horror genre?
Is the movie or the movie franchise quite well known?

No.
Not really no.
I wouldn't say it's that well known.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is the movie a sci-fi film?
Is it an action film?
Is the movie about a specific holiday?(Christmas, Halloween, New Years, Independence Day, etc)

Showing 181-195 of 300