Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 12:51pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,402 posts

Think you mean the hidden one?^^
Stonegate City
Perched on a ledge
The first stone (from left to right) has a spot in his lower front part, hit there to roast it.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 7:49pm

fireball207

fireball207

1 post

Lol, I tried to get the achievement Midiar Collision on the level "Royal Wedgies". I aimed horribly, and the stone hit the horse, but it just bounced off the horse's back harmlessly. :3

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 4:59am

GlenBobGaming

GlenBobGaming

1 post

It's on the level in the city that's called 'on a ledge', or something like that. (I can't remember the name very well) :/ But it's inside the stone block closest to the trebuchet! Hope this helped.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 12:27pm

boppins

boppins

530 posts

Administrator

You can do the new 'Temple Sacrifice' in 2 shots with the trebuchet.  I verified it.  I don't want to give away the trick, and it did seem impossible at first.  I'll only say to keep trying new things!

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 12:58pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,839 posts

Administrator

I can verify that one merry Boppins verified it. :)

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 10:34am

AdamEidam

AdamEidam

1 post

i´m still missing hidden  chicken  clucked away dammit

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 12:43pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,402 posts

Hidden chicken... we wrote it several timesi n this thread... are you able to read... maybe this site and the one before? Well, i think the answer is "No", cuz otherwise... so let me quote the first post for you:

Think you mean the hidden one?^^
Stonegate City
Perched on a ledge
The first stone (from left to right) has a spot in his lower front part, hit there to roast it.

So next time maybe read a lil bit... only a lil bit...^^

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 5:53am

JenniLovesYew

JenniLovesYew

1 post

It's kinda good

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 4:09am

pft

pft

483 posts

Have finally got all quests from this using only the default catapult. At times it seemed impossible on some levels when you had to be exactly precise. None the less i did enjoy it. Hope more quests are added for the other islands.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 4:10am

pft

pft

483 posts

Have finally got all quests from this using only the default catapult. At times it seemed impossible on some levels when you had to be exactly precise. None the less i did enjoy it. Hope more quests are added for the other islands.

Reply to Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!