Forums

ForumsQuests

Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 10:36pm

Sephiiros

Sephiiros

2 posts

cant complete Yada Yada Yada cus i passed the level when the quests were released and now i cant see the scene again

meh :/

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 2:26am

Ste3fanrockt

Ste3fanrockt

1 post

someone have a 2 shot on Temple Sacrifice with the Trebuchet?

it seems buggy! if i first shot the Iron bar and then the electric barrel the dynamite barrels dont explode. if i dont shot the iron bar it works
-.-

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 7:12am

WayneC175

WayneC175

1 post

Are people still looking for the chicken? Wow I found that easily ... ... ... ...

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 4:07pm

Sakeros

Sakeros

1 post

someone have a 2 shot on Temple Sacrifice with the Trebuchet?

hit the electric barrel first and right after that the iron bar

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 5:05am

TimLars75

TimLars75

1 post

Temple Sacrifice? Here is the clue!

This game is so much based on real statics that every action has a realistic statical reaction to the other. So, when you hit the iron bar to fall off first with a normal shot, it falls down proportionally equally to the two other bars below. Thus, when you shoot for the second time, the impact of the explosion of the electric barrel is taken over by the long metallic rod, and not by the columns below (or at least not as much that it would blow up the gunpowder barrels)

BUT! When you hit the vertical metal bar with the underhanded throw (quest No.4, Throw like a girl) the bar will land differently, being attached less to the left lower bar and more to the right lower bar.

This will change the static behavior of the whole system when with the second shot you blow up the electric barrel. The explosion is not taken so much by the metal rod, but more by the columns below, so this will cause enough damage down there to blow up the gunpowder barrels. Took some time while I figured out, but then did it for the 4th attempt. Good luck!

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 5:38pm

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

104 posts

Well, I think a video would be the best but okay. The Quests from the game weren't challenging at all. I got 'em all just within three days. No one of them was hard, no one. The Hamlet is the easiest of all Quests with the plays of 30 min from Catapult Madness

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 12:34pm

lerritier

lerritier

2 posts

Hi all,

Does anyone know what is the meaning of the percentage (right aside from a crown on a flag) you obtain on what seems to be the last level you do to complete the primary main quest ?
(Long sentence, but really hard to explain and much harder when you don't speak english every day )

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 4:08am

fuoko90

fuoko90

1 post

Err.. on temple sacrifice i've even tried 1st shot underhanded shot and the 2nd normal, 1st and 2n underhanded shots, 1st normal and 2nd underhanded and the TNT barrells didn't explode. Any help?

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 4:57pm

Pmanthe1st

Pmanthe1st

1 post

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJr968AtPSU

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 7:31pm

bluesbuster

bluesbuster

2 posts

I love this game.Buth more Castles more quests?

Reply to Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!