cubeioder966

cubeioder966

1 post

Let the adventure begin!

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:14pm

alex809010

alex809010

1 post

to find the chicken, go the stonegate city, level name is Perched  on a ledge.
Throw a fireball at the first stone wall and the chicken will burn. then you win. You are welcome. goodbye

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 12:06pm

MSA12

MSA12

1 post

For hidden chicken watch hd=1[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJr968AtPSU&hd=1]

Posted Nov 2, '13 at 7:45pm

Mashew240

Mashew240

1 post

really like this game. i have played all the others but this one strikes my fancy. >_>

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 5:08am

tobyYoung

tobyYoung

1 post

Can someone suggest a level where I can complete the 'secret recipe' quest? thanks

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 3:50am

Islandempire89

Islandempire89

32 posts

What is the trick to completing "High Praise" in 3 shots? By the way, tobyYoung, you can get that quest if you hit the little X on the level "Perched on a Ledge"

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 5:40am

CheezyNachoz23

CheezyNachoz23

1 post

how do I fix the lag?

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 9:30pm

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

25 posts

How do I get the secret recipe badge?(Not the hidden one). What exactly does it mean to kill a chicken in 3 different ways?

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 10:17pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,175 posts

Knight

@Cheezy: sometimes ads (specially those animated ones) can slow down games cuz they also use flash, refresh the screen and you might get better, not so flash-heavy ads.
You can also adjust the screen so only one of the ads (eighter the noe top or the noe bottom of the game-window) is visible.

Besides that they are a lot of other things that could cause lags... connection problems for example.
And make sure you have only one (the game) tab open, so close all other things.

Reply to Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!