Forums

ForumsQuests

Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 7:25pm

extremeblueness

extremeblueness

8 posts

I have absolutely no idea how I got Birdie Shot. One of the castles was level Beached Ship, but other than that, I have no idea.

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 8:49pm

X_prox

X_prox

3 posts

Secret recipe : kill a chicken 3 different ways , smash it with a stone , burn it , electrocute it or even bomb it up

Midair Collision : collide two shots in the air with each other! to do that throw 2 time underheandet with the trebuchet and make it go straight up 2 times in a row as quick as possible

Clucked Away : In "StoneGate City" in the 8th level "Perched on a Ledge" use the fireball and shoot at the little x on the first wall infront of you there is the hidden chicken

High Score : in the level "Feudal Disputes" in "Lost Shores" just smash the caste down

the rest of the quests are very simple and "Hopefully" easy to understand
if someone needs some help just ask

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 8:54pm

X_prox

X_prox

3 posts

for birdy shot just try a few levels where it says to make it in 2 shots and try it only with one :/ its only mean to kill all people with 1 shot so you dont need to make medals just kill them all in 1 shot if you can

i did the quest but i did too many levels with 1 shot to list them here off :/

TIPP: all kinds off buildings may crush if u take a piece from the bottom like a chain reaction

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 8:56pm

X_prox

X_prox

3 posts

and for the "Secret Recipe" Quest it isnt ment to do it all 3 in only 1 level! you have only to kill 3 chickens around the game in 3 different ways

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 11:43pm

extremeblueness

extremeblueness

8 posts

I just got the hidden chicken completely by accident. O.O

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 12:42am

extremeblueness

extremeblueness

8 posts

Any idea how to get:

2 or fewer in Orc City, 6th to last level in Stonegate City (currently defeated in 5)
2 or fewer in Wind Power, 5th to last level in Stonegate City (currently defeated in 5)

These are the only two gold medals I'm missing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 11:42am

extremeblueness

extremeblueness

8 posts

Nevermind. Watched the walkthrough, and it turns out I just have really bad luck.

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 11:48pm

Sephiiros

Sephiiros

2 posts

still w/o Yada Yada Yada
Watch the entire scene from Hamlet in the level "Cultured".
even starting a new game

Posted Oct 9, '14 at 6:13pm

TedKenobi

TedKenobi

1 post

I have watched the walkthrough, and hit the Temple Sacrifice exactly right many times, but it will not work.

I now wonder if this is a deliberate bug which only allows you to get this if you have previously bought items for the game.

I have watched very closely. I am definitely getting it right, but the characters do not go down.

Posted Nov 18, '14 at 12:26am

Lt_Kelly

Lt_Kelly

2 posts

@TedKenobi
I was too.
But when I changed the Graphic Quality down to Medium, it worked well, though it never worked in Ultra High nor Low.

I hope this will help you, if the problem is caused by PC power.

Reply to Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!