ForumsGame WalkthroughsDungeon Defender

7 4779
maestrozen
maestrozen
3 posts
Farmer

¿Someone beat level 4? i try many different tactics and ways but they didn't work.
Opinion about the best "hero".
What about the campaign bonuses? Which are the best options in each level?

• 7 Replies
maestrozen
maestrozen
3 posts
Farmer

i could win level 4, the tactic is to put a lot of spike tramps on one of the sides, using the three bonus in the spikes

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

This is what I'd do: Use no Support items, such as the Spikes, just build the Lairs of Minotaurs and Centaurs near your base. Also at the beginning of each level, click on Dig, and make a path from your base to where the enemies show up. You may think, "What! That'll just make a shorter path for them!" But, if you fill up the path with Minotaur lairs, and make the defensive perimeter as high as it can go, your gold. I'd also suggest digging out all of the ores (copper, gold, platinum) to help with the financial issue. You may also use Vampires and Liches, but Minotaurs and Centaurs are all you need. Good luck!

maestrozen
maestrozen
3 posts
Farmer

i finally finish the game, the best option is to give all the bonuses to the hero benefit, i used the evil wizard, for me is the best option to win. jeffwak 906 thanks for the hint. i did it my way but yours works as good as mine.

username666
username666
2 posts
Nomad

any tips on lvl 5 i cant pass it i keep running out of money and i already dug up all the ore there(im evil wizard)

username666
username666
2 posts
Nomad

sorry i mean lvl 6

johnny_p
johnny_p
69 posts
Nomad

My best strategy was using vampires and few goblins and centaurs. When you can, use lots of deamons in combination with one or two elementals ... that was my universal strategy

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Level 6? I'm on level 7, but I think I remember that one. At the beginning, send your peons out do dig the ores and a path straight to your base, trust me. It should be a 3-wide path as the game progresses, and fill it up with some Minotaurs (a lot), Elementals, Hydras (eventually), some Vampires, and Liches near where the enemies spawn. The enemies will be crushed, and if they destroy one teensy-weensy lair, rebuild it, because you'll be rich from the ores you dog and killing the monsters non-stop. You could also go to the bottom right and destroy that Lich and get the treasure, it's handy. You should be able to cruise through this level easily, have fun!

Showing 1-7 of 7