ForumsSupport ForumArt, Music, and Writing Forum

29 4270
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I just wanted to know what everyone thought about this idea. There have been requests by users that they would like to have a place to be able to post their writing (stories, poems, etc.) in the forums. Do you guys think that a writing section should be added, and if yes, on to the Art & Music forum?

Let me know what you think!

• 29 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well Carlie,I am not sure I suppose this could work but then we really wouldn't need the Art & Music section anymore would we well I would probably say yes!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I don't think it should have a section all to itself, but it would fit wonderfully with the art and music. Also, if it's possible, can the name be change to ORIGINAL ART, MUSIC, and WRITING?

I've noticed some people get confused and talk about other singers and such.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it really is a good idea but I feel that it will turn into spam like the Armor Chat. Everyone will just spam words their or something, post something not appropriate, etc. If we can get the spamming on the down low, that could be workable. It should be an unlockable. That might help. That would go great with my coin idea Carlie.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Yea i think we do need that but it should have its own section.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I would definately love that new idea. It does kind of fit under the Music and Art forum because writing is an art. I don't think it should be its own forum, because it isn't exactly a broad enough topic. But I'll support it!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

We all know Estel will love it since he said he was writing a story. Now he gets to spread his work if this forum is made. If it gets really big with topics that aren't spam, she would probably make a new section for it.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

@ Drako

The spam won't really be much different that any of the other forums around here, and it would still be monitored.

Howwever, there would have to be strict rules to not make a topic for each submission of your AR, Music, or Writing. Otherwise some kid would make 10 topics for 10 different submissions.

The spam would be controlled though, just like any other forum.

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

Well this would be cool, I know there are a lot of people that love to write on here, and I usually see stuff in there anyway, great idea Carlie!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

ya i supose it is a good enuf idea!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think it should have a section all to itself, but it would fit wonderfully with the art and music.

Yep, that is the idea!

Well, it really is a good idea but I feel that it will turn into spam like the Armor Chat. Everyone will just spam words their or something, post something not appropriate, etc.

It will be monitored like the other forums and threads so this would not happen. Only original writings would be able to be posted.

I would definately love that new idea. It does kind of fit under the Music and Art forum because writing is an art. I don't think it should be its own forum, because it isn't exactly a broad enough topic. But I'll support it!

Exactly what I was thinking!
Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Well, I do suppose that everybody agrees with the idea. No complaints or misgivings so far. Sounds good.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Carlie, I was just wondering if after seeing everyones thoughts on this, are you planning to implement it?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If everyone thinks it is a good idea, then yes, I will make the changes.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

sounds realy boring apart from the music i think there should be a seperate forum for music. i wouldn't use them apart from music.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

If everyone thinks it is a good idea, then yes, I will make the changes.

Will it just be an add on to the already existent "submit your art & music forum?"
Showing 1-15 of 29