ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt, Music, and Writing Forum

8 3650
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Art & Music forum! I was wondering what your feelings are on a possible addition to this forum: Writing. I figure that since this is a creative thread, that writing would fit in pretty well. But what do you guys think?

• 8 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Yes, mainly because i have a story :P And if its possible disable right clicking for the thread starter. I hate plagiarism. That's why i never post my full story.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Then you should post it now. It's a writing forum now!

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

A creative writing thread would be nice. I just don't understand why there's no vote up button on the forums. I think it would be nice to get a merit for your story.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

A sort of digg system to up some stories, the more it gets the higher it is on the list.

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

Jikek, there are ways of taking stories without copying and pasting. This is the art forum remember, and the Print Screen button is your friend .

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'd be very happy for Writing to be included- I also write a fair bit. We might want to encourage people to specify whether they want critique as well.

Dash99
Dash99
33 posts
Nomad

Guys this section is called the Art,Music and Writing Forum look and you will see.

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

This should be locked now that it is changed to avoid spam.

Showing 1-8 of 8