ForumsSupport ForumJust an idea...

24 3895
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok I had this crazy, cool, weird idea of having a gov't in AG. There would be a president(#1) and then the president would be able to choose a vice president. He would then be able to choose like 5-8 other people (not including mods who will be in this) who will help AG. They will have a meeting every month an talk about things that could make AG "better". They will decide on 1 thing every month and that one thing could very from...
-A add on to profiles
-Take something on/off AG
-Add a mod (just an idea)
-Add a new game
-Make a new forum page

So...what do you think?
(Remember...THIS IS JUST AN IDEA!)

• 24 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I think the mods already do things just like that. Also, how come you have to be selected to help out AG. I think everyone should help AG just because it is a nice thing to do.....

And the #1 guy being president isn't that great of an idea either. It is just another reason for people to spam and get president.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

No I didn't mean to put in #1. I forgot to put #1 in votes. And I guess your right that mods already do things like that. But I just think that they need some ordinary memebers to really understand what we need. But as I said, this was just an idea.

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

Ya, I agree with estel. It is just another way to spam so people can get points like you StarScreamer. You have over 6000 comments, that equals spam.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok Coretxal, I don't appreciate you saying that I am a spammer. I am not and im sure that ALL of my freinds and many others will back me up on this. AG is a place to have fun, not to compete with others on who has the most comments and who is jealous of others. You dont get it that I have merits, referrals, GR, and am still going on all of those. I am even trying to get more forum posts. You shouldn't be going around pointing out people who have something that you don't. If this really makes a big deal to you then I can point out the REAL spammers who spammed to get where they are at.

P.S. On Daniels profile you left a comment, it was you whining because you weren't chosen to be a mod, I think that you are just jealous of what I have and you don't. So please don't go around pointing a finger and everyone that has something more than you.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Dude, star, chill it or else something bad will happen. And Cortexal, you have no right to be saying that. I have been seeing you spam all over the place. Not a lot but you still have been spamming a little bit.

-----On topic-----
I think it would be a good idea.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok thanks for your input on this mrtim. And thank you for that too eddie and BBF123. But what if the mods and Admins chose all of the people. Do you think that it would work a bit better that way?

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

I think we are fine with the current set-up, no need to make it more complex and eccentric, this is working fine for me!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Ah its a good idea but instead of who is ranked #1 the person who helps the most that is not a mod or admin!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I think it would be ok to a certain extent.

I believe it this were to work, it would be a better idea to have the mods pick who they wanted to help out. A users idea of a good user, is different from a mods idea.

The mods usually know who to pick, and judging by the mods we currently they have been doing a great job thus far.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Yea I changed it alittle bit. lol. So that the mods pick the people instead of voters.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

yes i quyte like gregs idea it seems god

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

I do agree that it isn't a bad idea, we could give it a try, but I'm not 100% sure that this is going to work. Maybe we should get a mod to help us with this. What do you think?

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

i love the idea its realy good

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Good idea Ribery. But a mod will come by this and see. Greg does have a good idea and it is really just an add on to what I said. But if we get what is needed to make this work I actually think that AG could get more new things in faster.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

As far as the idea goes, this is pretty much what the moderators do. We are constantly brainstorming ways to make the site and community better. Also, As far as users contributing ideas, that is that the Support and Suggestions forum does.

For the accusation of StarScreamer: please no one make accusations about other users spamming unless you have proof. Making claims without evidence is not fair.

Showing 1-15 of 24