ForumsSupport ForumJust an idea...

24 3896
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok I had this crazy, cool, weird idea of having a gov't in AG. There would be a president(#1) and then the president would be able to choose a vice president. He would then be able to choose like 5-8 other people (not including mods who will be in this) who will help AG. They will have a meeting every month an talk about things that could make AG "better". They will decide on 1 thing every month and that one thing could very from...
-A add on to profiles
-Take something on/off AG
-Add a mod (just an idea)
-Add a new game
-Make a new forum page

So...what do you think?
(Remember...THIS IS JUST AN IDEA!)

• 24 Replies
Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Yes, we do need more members for the AG team it appears, to speed up the new updates. This might help, but I'm not sure what DanielMcNeely would say about this. It's worth a try though.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, we do need more members for the AG team it appears, to speed up the new updates.

This is why we have a new community manager ;-)
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

This is why we have a new community manager ;-)

Wait, ;D that's you right?
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

LOL. I like it how Carlie puts herself into this. lol

But the only reason that I put this up is so that ordinary members can HELP the mods get ideas and really improve it. I think that is what is needed in order for AG to really get more on it.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well I have to wait til 2010 until becoming a mod!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, ;D that's you right?

Lol yea. But part of what I am working on right now is taking all of the moderator and user ideas that have potential, and seeing how we might be able to integrate it on the site. So hopefully we will be seeing some your guys ideas popping up in the future.

But the only reason that I put this up is so that ordinary members can HELP the mods get ideas and really improve it.

I have been going through some of the suggestions for this reason That is why I have been posting quite a few threads lately on what everyones opinions are on stuff.
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well I have noticed this quite a bit in my time on AG. It seems that when people bring up idea's, a lot of the mods will just turn it down and say no. So I guess where im going with this is that its actually nice to have a mod that actually listens to us and does soemthing about it.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

great idea!

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

that is a good idea...but dan would be pres..and then goes from there

-Air
Showing 16-24 of 24