ForumsPopular MediaGet Smart

13 3833
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I was just wondering if you guys thought Get Smart was a good movie. I know it got 3 1/2 stars, but I'd like to hear your opinions. Please tell me in your responses!

• 13 Replies
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

You cant judge a book by its cover, but this does look like a pretty dull and uninteresting movie.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is actually a pretty good movie. I was pretty skeptical when I went to see it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is not quite as ridiculous as it seems in the commercials, and has a good sense of humor. I thought it was well done, and you can't go wrong with Steve Carell.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Maybe i am wrong. Well then i probably should not be felling its not a good movie.

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

I haven't watch it yet, but I have seen the front cover and stuff. I do not judge by the cover, but to my appearences, I don't think it's very well made.

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

This movie was a really funny movie. I saw it not gto long ago and I couldn't top laughing. It was funny.

TacoNinja
TacoNinja
11 posts
Nomad

This is a hilarious movie. I dont know why people say they didnt like it. Besides, the commercials actually dont depict the movie exactly how it is. 9.5/10! I really loved the humor in it. Worth Seeing!

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

havent seen it yet, im about to though

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Oh man this is a really funny movie but there's a old show of his movie called Get Smart its comedy

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

You can't go wrong with Steve Carell.

You are sure right about that! My brother saw it and said it was good and funny, and it looks pretty good. Can't wait to go!
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It was a decent movie. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. Steve Carell hasn't been making great movies for a while. Maybe Horton Hears a Who was his good one in a while.

Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

Great movie, the only bad thing is that alot of the funny parts were given away in the commercials.
It is totally true that you cant go wrong with Steve Carell, the Office is totaly the best TV show out there

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I havent seen it yet, but hoping to

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

but there's a old show of his movie called Get Smart its comedy

yes, i heard about this old series. apparently it was much funnier, the guy had a high pitched voice, and he was much stupider than steve carell. but i very much enjoyed this movie
Showing 1-13 of 13