ForumsSupport Forumsuggestion for the form

16 3611
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

how about question and answer, were you can ask and answer then the asker can pick the best, do you have suggestion for this?

• 16 Replies
Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Um...I'm not sure I can understand what you are saying?

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well you ask a question and you can pick the best answer. the one you pick will get more ponts this might make spam less of an proplem

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about adding something similar to yahoo answers? Where a member asks a question, and other users answer to the best of their ability? I am a little confused on this. Please elaborate.

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

Could you please elaborate on what exactly you mean?

And what can make spam less of a problem?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

oh like yahoo answers?

I think so. But, once again, i am uncertain.
Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure what you mean. Is this for the forum suggestions, or is this for something that will prevent spam on profiles?

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

oh like yahoo answers?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There really isn't a way to do this with how the forums work right now. The best solution to this that I could think of, would be something that I started back in the day. It was called: Ask a Moderator a question. Users could ask questions, and would get answered by a moderator to make sure it was answered correctly. I could set something like this up again.

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well I mean someing like yahoo answer.. it look like it could work here

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

There really isn't a way to do this with how the forums work right now.

^There just isn't away to do it foxlink. I'm sure that what Carlie suggested would fit this situation better.
Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well if you need help you should just make a topic and look at the answers yourself!

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well it would be more for suggestions and you pick the one you like the best.

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well, carlie idea would work but i still like the idea of the asker can pick the best answer

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Well, apparently the adminstrator disagrees. There's nothing we can do about it now. We should focus on other updates first.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

If you have a question on something, just make a topic in the tavern, and sooner or later im sure a helpful member will swing by and answers your questions. That would be the way to go about doing this.

Showing 1-15 of 16