ForumsSupport ForumServer Crashes

3 2095
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I have noticed quite a lot of server crashes since I have made an account.

I will be in the community and click to go to another page, and it takes forever to load, then when it does load, there are errors all over. Like saying, "There are no topics." and things like that.

My question is, has this been happening for a while now, or is it recent? Also does anybody have an idea of why it's happening? (Overload, updates, or whatever else.)

**Preferably a Admin, or mod for the last one since they would no mor about it than us. But feel free to share your input.

• 3 Replies
Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

Since summer vacation started for me, the pages take a long time to load as well. It's been happening every day now. Also, I sometimes cannot even get onto the armorgames website ebcause it says it's loading, but I've been waiting for like 10 minutes arleady. Is there a server problem as well? I'd like know.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Just like the 38 Years Ago glitch, it is not really a server crash. It is just a random burp in the system. They all go away very quickly, and mostly happen if something is being changed to the site. So it is nothing to worry about.

*puts topics and all worries connected to it into a shoe*

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Well from what I know about technoligy today, I would think that a script in the page that you are wishing to open has been deleted, switched, moved, or has had something added to it. So all that your computer is doing is really protecting you from a computer overload(crash). It's letting you know that there is something wrong and that it cannot go there.

And when it is taking a long time to load, it's most likely trying to fix the problem or avoid the bad script.

I hope that this helped you undertstand what is going on.

Showing 1-3 of 3