ForumsSupport Forumsomething wrong...

11 2813
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

sometimes when i comment it just copies the same comment under it? can anyone tell me why? and sometimes when i comment a yellow bar flashes under the messanger.

• 11 Replies
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok..

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I have noticed this and the solution is just to refresh the page, and the comments should show up normal with yours there and everything.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

someone needs to fix it right?

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

A)Well if your comment keeps coming up as the comment below stay pressing submit until your comment comes up and then

B)That is just a glitch when it happens to me I just refresh the page and my comment is there!

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

The same comment appears is because the people that created Armor Games think that you're going to keep saying things back-to-back adn just get AP. You have to wait about 30 seconds before posting another comment again.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Yes, someone does, and the developers are working o it. You must keep in mind that this site is very young. It still needs some things tweaked.

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

All that is happening when it flashes yellow and nothing is posted is that you are violating one of the rules. You can only give out one comment every 30 seconds. So that is why that is happening.

And when you post something but it just copies that one below it it's the same thing or what you posted would mess something up on the page(a script or setting) so it just stays the way it is. If you refresh the page it will be there because the script on the page has been changed from your comment.

P.S. Sorry to those of you who think that I am sounding like a nerd with all of the scripts and things. I just know a lot of

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

No, you have to wait 30 seconds before posting a new comment or else the comment below will keep coming up!Sometimes you need to copy & paste the comment refresh the page and then finally submit the comment!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I have actually noticed that this usually happens when two users post at the same time. It will come up as the last post before both of you posted, but once you refresh it is actually there.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

someone can lock this topic now.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, this happens occasionally. If you refresh the page, all should be well with the world. Refreshing is your best friend, actually.

Showing 1-11 of 11