ForumsSupport Forumarmor games challenges

22 4764
scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

ok i got a great idea for armor games to try out do a challenge once a month on something to let u earn pionts or mirits for example
1st place winner of the challenge would get 1 merit
2nd place winner would get 50 armor pionts
3rd place winner would get 25 armor pionts
anyone below that would get 10 for good effort

• 22 Replies
scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

it be a good way to earn cool stuff

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well i think your confused, a merit is only worth 25 armor points. Not more than 50. Also, i am not sure if admins or mods can give out just 10 armor points. Unless they reward the good effort with a referral. Then that would be equal to 10 armor points. As it is, there are many challenges out there. For instance the great debate thread and some floating around free rider/free rider 2 contests. I am not so sue we could do much more. It would need to managed and run by an official. Which means taking away time from there day to run this. I just don't think it will work out.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

What i dont understand that merits are 25 points. second place gets more than 1st and gets as much as third.

This would be fun and good, and hard to spot that bad reasons for this.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

They already have a contest that runs called Armor Games challenge. So it would have to be called something different. But a good idea!

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

but u get what im saying right

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

carlie what about the armor games profile challenge that should work as the name of it for my idea

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

What would the challenges be about though?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^ eh i'm just throwing this out:

A) Best profile about/layout?

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

the challenges would be like who can playe the most games in 3 days or can get the highest score on armorgames

scottyboy
scottyboy
15 posts
Nomad

arax u r right that would be a good one

Assassin43
Assassin43
22 posts
Nomad

i think if you get first you should get 75 ap and then the same for the other places

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

1st place should get 50 armor points because it is worth more than a merit, a merit is 25 armor points.

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

The values of the positions are really not that important. This contest could work, but I have seen many people making pictures on their profiles. This is a really large gap, and can change the views of how well the profile is designed to people judging. That brings up another problem. Who would judge the contests? AG would need to have the most active people at moderators in order to run something large-scale like this.

The games played over time would never work. People could easily make a macro to win this, and, as I posted somewhere else, AG has no way of checking if the users actually play the games, or leave them open.

Dash99
Dash99
33 posts
Nomad

Yea I suppose I like Araxe's idea!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I dunno if this will work, depends on what the contests are...

Showing 1-15 of 22