ForumsSupport ForumArmatar People

42 7510
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i just had a good idea! yays

instead of just the head of a person
why not have a full body? (got it off swords and shields in that other topic carlie started)

in the corner there could be your face

also in the store there would be next to the things you have to buy with real money things you unlock such as armor, swords, helmets, platelegs, robes (mage), staffs, pointy hats, all midevil weapons, peasant clothing, but why stop there..of course why not.... could be modern clothng but that would be no fun!

if they could it do it make it 3d so you can see all sides for the armatar

forum posts just the head

when you go to the page you can have little options like throw pie at! under the 3d model (which you can rotate)

might be able to attack people too

gimme your ideas/feedback

Haha, i made you read this italicized message!

• 42 Replies
destroyerb94
destroyerb94
12 posts
Nomad

that would be pretty cool to customize ur guy but then it would take up the whole page

LordNiclas
LordNiclas
18 posts
Nomad

Yea I agree it should be with AP Not real money

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I don't like that idea at all because the armatars now are awesome (or at least most of them) and the armatar fights, i really wouldn't like because it would take away from the games, which is what this site is really made for. It could also cause many users to just make their armatar better and destroy everyone, instead of playing games, which, as i said, is what this site is supposed to be

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I don't like that idea at all because the armatars now are awesome (or at least most of them) and the armatar fights, i really wouldn't like because it would take away from the games, which is what this site is really made for. It could also cause many users to just make their armatar better and destroy everyone, instead of playing games, which, as i said, is what this site is supposed to be

Who said anything about fights? People would be access certain option at a certain peek of AP just like now, we have different armatars with restricted AP. I just don't see that happening.
dudewhatthehell
dudewhatthehell
5 posts
Nomad

i meant at first to have it bought with ap but for it to be located IN the ag store

it's hard to say what you mean when ideas are jumbld up in your head

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that would good but AP isn't spendable and we should definetly have a sub-category called "Armatar Shop", I reccomend we use on-site currency instead of AP, AP would still just affect rank, and AC(armor credits) would be used for the Armatar Shop

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

nah, armatars dont need any updates or anything, their just pictures, kinda status symbols i geuss, but dont bother making them more than they are, i geuss a full body picture would be alright, but customizing goes too far, and then we'd just have more spammers for points for armors. plus, eventually we'd get the armatars interacting, then the little kids playing would want to be able to fight eachother with them, then in the blink of an eye, armorgames would be another lame internet rpg, and no one would even remember it was once just a game site.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

the last thing i wanna do here is spend real money

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

If i have to start spending money here i am leaving.

Duvan
Duvan
1 posts
Nomad

the armatars are good as they are cuz its exactly what is supposed too be an picture

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

this is sounds preety cool

julesia95
julesia95
88 posts
Nomad

I don't really care about the specifics.

Showing 31-42 of 42